Opie and Anthony Listening Thread - 6/28/2011: Listeners, go fucking die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I honestly dont know if maz was making fun of the LT folk or the show itself with the "Whiney bitches" joke. Im confused...

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I honestly dont know if maz was making fun of the LT folk or the show itself with the "Whiney bitches" joke. Im confused...
The LT folk.

I was gonna post my sig pic for him cause he says the same thing a lot. However, I like to show time and again that the "haters" take shit well, while the "hater haters" not so much.

Josh_R

Listening to Rob Cross talk right now, and I can't believe more of the Wackbaggers didn't call in and ask real questions about the show. Like why did Bob Kelly say that management is trying to keep comedians off the air.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Listening to Rob Cross talk right now, and I can't believe more of the Wackbaggers didn't call in and ask real questions about the show. Like why did Bob Kelly say that management is trying to keep comedians off the air.
The lines were being slammed and they must have been screened. Someone this morning tried calling and couldnt get through at all.

Josh_R

Anthony's going to Fox News next year when the current contract is over. Opie's going to YouTube or perhaps hosting a "Ron Bennington Interview" type show. Norton's going to be bigger.

You heard it here first!
Are you fucking kidding? Opie doing his own show... interviewing people?

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Are you fucking kidding? Opie doing his own show... interviewing people?
Sir Laurence Olivier, star of stage and screen, there is one question I must ask you concerning your entire extensive, distinguished body of work. Hath thou ever shit on a beach?

Josh_R

Sir Laurence Olivier, star of stage and screen, there is one question I must ask you concerning your entire extensive, distinguished body of work. Hath thou ever shit on a beach?
:)
Btw, if there was a big meeting after the show, why didn't Rob Cross and Jimmy have to attend. That seems strange.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Opie's two biggest interviewing influences--Ron Bennington and Tyra Banks.

Hello=]

listening to the replay opie wasn't lying about twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.