Opie and Anthony Listening Thread - 6/28/2011: Listeners, go fucking die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
LOL blink 182 - adam's song in the fucking movie?

damn 1990's nostalgia

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
The problem is the pharmacy has to wait 30 days before they will fill Percocet, the Dr's office always call/fax it in a few days early
That sucks. Maybe it's an insurance thing? I fill the Vicodin about every 26 days. Not as strong as the perc but not really that much difference.

mascan42

If they've done 3700 shows, at 4 hours a day, that comes to about 1 2/3 years of solid show. Or about a week of quality material.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Morning kids. Did I miss anything? It couldn't be as bad as Transformers 3, I bet.

The problem is the pharmacy has to wait 30 days before they will fill Percocet, the Dr's office always call/fax it in a few days early
If you lived near me, I know somebody who knows somebody.... I'd hook you up.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
All E-rock had to lose was 20 lbs in 6 weeks? I lost that in 3.
How'd you do it? I need to loose about 10 and the wife needs to loose a bit too. Problem is we're both kind of lazy.

How'd you do it? I need to loose about 10 and the wife needs to loose a bit too. Problem is we're both kind of lazy.
Atkins. If all you have to lose is 10-20 lbs, no matter what your metabolism, you'll lose it in less than a month. You just can't go back to eating carbs like a pig though because you'll gain it all back.

righty

Diamond and Zeus
Morning kids. Did I miss anything? It couldn't be as bad as Transformers 3, I bet.
2 hrs and 37mins. Is gonna be rough for 2 four yr old boys. My brother tell s me all my nephew does is watch transformers. My son wants to do what his cousin does. Made it through cars 2. 1 hr 53 mins.

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
The trailer for that Bob Kelly movie is great.
[video=youtube;H93KkkQft0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H93KkkQft0U[/video]
I think Paul Scheer is in there.

Atkins. If all you have to lose is 10-20 lbs, no matter what your metabolism, you'll lose it in less than a month. You just can't go back to eating carbs like a pig though because you'll gain it all back.
Enter ketosis ...all will be fine

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
2 hrs and 37mins. Is gonna be rough for 2 four yr old boys. My brother tell s me all my nephew does is watch transformers. My son wants to do what his cousin does. Made it through cars 2. 1 hr 53 mins.
The movie almost made me lose my love of film. It's soulless, mind-numbing, loud, and overall depressing, especially when the crowd gave it a standing ovation. The general movie public who accept shit served to them will love this tripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.