Opie and Anthony Listening Thread - 6/29/10 - Super Early No Sleep Fun Time

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
The times I've listened, I've laughed my ass off at some of the shit that comes out of Ron's mouth. He's awesome. But it seems like his talent can't shine there. Almost like he should be more than just a host to a secondary show. He's way too talented. Before I get attacked, this is just the opinion of an outsider that doesn't listen to the show.
That's the opinion of most people who listen to the show.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
The times I've listened, I've laughed my ass off at some of the shit that comes out of Ron's mouth. He's awesome. But it seems like his talent can't shine there. Almost like he should be more than just a host to a secondary show. He's way too talented. Before I get attacked, this is just the opinion of an outsider that doesn't listen to the show.

this is the feedback that I have gotten from every single person that I have tried to turn onto the Ron and Fez show. it's always "Ron is funny, but the show seems really aimless."

this is the feedback that I have gotten from every single person that I have tried to turn onto the Ron and Fez show. it's always "Ron is funny, but the show seems really aimless."
Aimless! That's exactly it!

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
I'm still not getting how this about unions.
But I am fucking retarded.

"Ok everybody! It's intermission time! Use the restrooms, get some snacks and drinks, smoke your cigarettes and come back in about an hour and a half!"

"Ok everybody! It's intermission time! Use the restrooms, get some snacks and drinks, smoke your cigarettes and come back in about an hour and a half!"
Thanks! I should have read this 15 minutes ago.

Hey look Ant's yelling about politics. ugggh.

Rural Juror

Uncle Paul's nephew
Alex Jones is a paranoid nutjob. These conspiracy theories of his are completely unrealistic.

OpensFridayWide

3pm Replay Listener
:icon_lol:

Dan started arguing, I change to a different channel for about a half hour, go back and that hick is still mumbling the same routine.

Opie is one brave soul to sit through that shit. Surprised Ant didn't go ballistic on him.

:fight6:

icculus1284

Holy shit...I think that's the longest I've ever heard them keep a caller on the line. Almost an entire hour of crazy talk.

Would have been fantastic if he closed with a "frrrrrrunkis" though.

Holy shit...I think that's the longest I've ever heard them keep a caller on the line. Almost an entire hour of crazy talk.

Would have been fantastic if he closed with a "frrrrrrunkis" though.
Then you get to close the show off with the conspiracy theorist that they didn't even go after or try to attack. He was on for well over an hour.
In short, today's show fucking sucked. I tried giving it another chance on the replay but I couldn't sit through it.

icculus1284

Then you get to close the show off with the conspiracy theorist that they didn't even go after or try to attack. He was on for well over an hour.
In short, today's show fucking sucked. I tried giving it another chance on the replay but I couldn't sit through it.
Louie is coming on in a few minutes, I'll gladly skip out on conspiracy boy for someone who is actually entertaining.

Louie is coming on in a few minutes, I'll gladly skip out on conspiracy boy for someone who is actually entertaining.
Oh you mean the show on TV? Had me wondering for a second there if Louie was on the show today and I somehow missed it.

Rural Juror

Uncle Paul's nephew
Was it good? I'm wondering how well he can translate his comedy to basic cable. Speaking of which, Comedy Central ran his Shameless special uncensored last night, which I watched while knocking back a few Killian's. Made for a pretty good night actually.

ugh. opie is a fucking dumb ass.

it amazes me that anthony has more knowledge and perspective about children than him.

then he called slippery bananas an "old wise tale".

i wish he would quit the "lebron won't go to chicago because he doesn't want to play in jordan's shadow" idiocy. lebron's been playing in his shadow since HIGH SCHOOL. he's got plenty of other people to catch up to first, anyway, with his lackluster playoffs results.

Hi folks. Epic O&A/Comedian thread on /b/ right now. It's good to see the boys get some love from places you wouldn't expect.
every howard vs. o&a thread that i've seen there has been at least 90% in favor of o&a

they don't have much patience for irrelevance.

every howard vs. o&a thread that i've seen there has been at least 90% in favor of o&a

they don't have much patience for irrelevance.
Are you always 2 days behind? I take you record the show and listen to it later?

Are you always 2 days behind? I take you record the show and listen to it later?
i don't personally record it, but yeah.

onto 6/30 now :action-sm (struff's rundown just saved me a couple hours of conspiracy bullshit)