Opie and Anthony Listening Thread - 7/19/10 - Happy Birthday Jimmy!

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
I want to stick my dick between her tits and make cumsies.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Who is this ungodly cute li'l bitch, anyway?
Ask Patrice CK... it's a chick in his sig.
I think she fancies herself a YouTube sensation... teaching Gaijin poorly spoken Japanese.

Ask Patrice CK... it's a chick in his sig.
I think she fancies herself a YouTube sensation... teaching Gaijin poorly spoken Japanese.
And that is precisely why I have sigs hidden. This site would be a clusterfuck of a mess if everyone had sigs that big. Do you really need to put THAT much of a stamp on ALL your posts. Self-important douches. NO ONE CARES.

Stig

Fucking your mother.
And that is precisely why I have sigs hidden. This site would be a clusterfuck of a mess if everyone had sigs that big. Do you really need to put THAT much of a stamp on ALL your posts. Self-important douches. NO ONE CARES.
So you don't see the thing about you that I have in my sig?

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Big tittied Goth Cunts are always welcome, you goose.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V_1--IOffPc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V_1--IOffPc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

Stig

Fucking your mother.
This Hannah Minx chick is cute. Look at those eyes!

Rural Juror

Uncle Paul's nephew
She's the only weeaboo that doesn't totally get on my nerves. The tits help.