Opie and Anthony Listening Thread - 7/19/10 - Happy Birthday Jimmy!

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
You're rusty today...

It's skin was like that of a crocodile or alligator. You can't tell here, but it's body was huge.
Looks like a Lumpfish. When they're smaller, they usually stick themselves (via suction cup) to lobster trap ropes and pylons.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Oh shit...did Ant bust his new iPhone screen?

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Did Jimmy celebrate with a blast of explosive diarrhea to the face?

Oh goodie, phone talk.

Did the show discuss the CHP shooter or the NAACP letter today? And if so, did Opie once again say that the country is ready to push back?

Stig

Fucking your mother.
Jesus, are these guys out of touch. A case of water is 4 or 5 bucks. You can make some cash at a buck a bottle.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Three people on the do not show list after the softball game:
Bobo, Crazed and Stalker Patti

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
Well, she never dragged him into court...
Jill Nicoleaky never did either...

and she was the but of jokes when the BP oil spill started!!

(get it? her asshole muscle leaks fatty undigested oils)

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
Jill Nicoleaky never did either...

and she was the but of jokes when the BP oil spill started!!

(get it? her asshole muscle leaks fatty undigested oils)

I got it....did you get that extra T we mailed you? The one that belongs at the end of butT?

Oh shit was that a dig at Steve? "My kid doesn't need to be in the spotlight like other's kids around here"

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
"doesn't want his child to be all ove the place"....hmm could he mean STEVE!?!? Holy fuck 5 weeks of posts about Xander on facebook and how being a father changes a person.

"doesn't want his child to be all ove the place"....hmm could he mean STEVE!?!? Holy fuck 5 weeks of posts about Xander on facebook and how being a father changes a person.
Yeah I saw them. ALL.
Don't forget the posts from them both bragging about how she worked her ass off and bounced right back to pre-baby weight. Here's a particular good one from his wife: "TO ALL THE HATERS THAT WERE HOPING I'D GET FAT DUE TO PREGNANCY: plththththththththththth (with lots of spit) !!!"