Opie and Anthony Listening Thread - 7/29/10 - Who cares?

CousinDave

I almost bought one of these back in the late 90's but I got sticker shock and felt I should be able to play it before spending that kind of money on a guitar

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Not trying to alarm you, but shrimp can carry a marine worm parasite that lays dormant in the shrimp's digestive system. It's not killed by freezing the shrimp and can often surviving cooking. When you eat the shrimp, the worms can reproduce in your digestive tract and live for a long time.
In the Colonies, we have a trick called deveining.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
I wanna live like the germaphobe in Creepshow - the cockroaches.

CousinDave

I wash everything, even the stuff that was pre washed ready to eat, I use vinegar with a little bit of bleach. Stuff like grapes, cherrys, apples, etc... taste so much better when all that wax and dried mexican sweat is removed.

CousinDave

Not trying to alarm you, but shrimp can carry a marine worm parasite that lays dormant in the shrimp's digestive system. It's not killed by freezing the shrimp and can often surviving cooking. When you eat the shrimp, the worms can reproduce in your digestive tract and live for a long time.

If tuna is the chicken of the sea, then shrimp is the cockroach of the sea

Stig

Fucking your mother.
I almost bought one of these back in the late 90's but I got sticker shock and felt I should be able to play it before spending that kind of money on a guitar

Around $1500 at the time?

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
I wash everything, even the stuff that was pre washed ready to eat, I use vinegar with a little bit of bleach. Stuff like grapes, cherrys, apples, etc... taste so much better when all that wax and dried mexican sweat is removed.
1.) You shouldn't eat wax fruit
2.) Mexicans sweat?

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Did Dr. Steve just imply that everyone has seen a wound infested with maggots?

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
It plays great. And for a copy, the headstock is not at all offensive. Most people replace the electronics, but the actual body and hardware are quite good.
You've found the needle in the haystack. Well done indeed.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
they need to move on to the new Mel Gibson tape RIGHT NOW