Opie And Anthony Listening Thread 9/10/2007 [Worst of]

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Best of today, enjoy these:

K

knightoffrunkis

erock said the other day on here that it was 9/11 recap from wnew/cbs then they were gonna get into quantium dice and the hat behind the hat ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now it's mine

K

knightoffrunkis

I'm assuming due to opie brothers wedding

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I'm assuming due to opie brothers wedding

:arrrh: im a dummy whooops! Well that's cool there doing a 9/11 re-cap it's always good to have a reminder of that day,,,I know people don't fly the American flags from there cars anymore (I found that kind of hacky anyway) BUT that is certainly one day I would not wan't to forget

I remeber I woke up to my girlfriend who went to Northeastern in Boston but was home for the week in New Jersey= she called me and broke the news---I didn't think much of it untill I realized later what had happened

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Hola shitdickos. :action-sm If I log off in a little bit then I'll just go ahead and say :action-sm HELLO KRISKO :action-sm (I know she isn't up this early)

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I remeber I woke up to my girlfriend who went to Northeastern in Boston but was home for the week in New Jersey= she called me and broke the news---I didn't think much of it untill I realized later what had happened

I was at a law enforcement academy in class talking about rioting and then Captain Barger came in and announced that the World Trade Center towers in NYC no longer existed. So, it didn't sink in for a second because I was thinking,"Ok, so if we were attacked in a metro area how could this start rioting," but then I was just in disbelief that what I walked to the lobby to see on TV had actually happened because it looked like some shit from a movie.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
And the fucking asshole who was responsible want's us to "convert" to muslim---FUUUUCK no! I know the religion is against violence but Bin Lauden really is a psyco (obviously) "here let me kill you all and destroy your buildings...but converto to the muslim religion were the best!" :(

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
And the fucking asshole who was responsible want's us to "convert" to muslim---FUUUUCK no! I know the religion is against violence but Bin Lauden really is a psyco (obviously) "here let me kill you all and destroy your buildings...but converto to the muslim religion were the best!" :(
Well every sane person should be armed with at least a pistol in our nation so if they ever see some shit going down that they can do their part to stop it before it starts. I don't believe in the violations of personal freedoms that the government is enforcing now for the sake of "safety." I have no confidence that they can do SHIT to stop anything.

I'd much rather have our nation armed by citizens.

BTW, I'm going to sleep. Bye folks

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
no better way to remember than assholes trying to make a buck.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Those 9/11 tribute songs were still better than Imagine by John Lennon.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
tough day to miss a show. britney bombs on mtv and kid rock beats up wigger tommy lee

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
HOLY SHIT DUDE!! What happened?
I just saw the write up on tmz. tommy lee went over to puff daddy, near kid rock. words were exchanged, tommy lee was talking like he was from harlem, and kid rock clocked him twice before both were kicked out of the video music awards

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I just saw the write up on tmz. tommy lee went over to puff daddy, near kid rock. words were exchanged, tommy lee was talking like he was from harlem, and kid rock clocked him twice before both were kicked out of the video music awards

just read the article,,,from what I read kid rock was ignoring lee then finially went over and backhanded him,,,then punched him,,,lee was put in a headlock and taken away

Thing is this stems from the Pamela thing but I thought Kid Rock was the one who was Jelous of Tommy? He punched a wall on new years when Tommy got back with pamtits

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Yea and aparently Kanye West was upset about brittney opening the show something like "I guess the color of my skins wrong for it" or some dumb n****R Shit

SonnyForelli

The New Owner of the Original Wifflebat
Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
Go PATS, GO Red Sox, Yaaaa!

Patriots to are gonna WIN the SUPERBOWL!