BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
This, my friends, is Mary Elizabeth Winstead:

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I have visions of Skelator in my head

Oh, Skelator. I was talking to a reporter at the station a few days ago about Tammy being on Larry King and that she looked like Skelator. She hadn't seen her from the 19th appearance and after she watched the clip on YouTube she was just freaked out.

theo

Mar 9, 2005
Oh, Skelator. I was talking to a reporter at the station a few days ago about Tammy being on Larry King and that she looked like Skelator. She hadn't seen her from the 19th appearance and after she watched the clip on YouTube she was just freaked out.
i heard she was really bulimic and anorexic but ashamed of her eating disorders so made up the whole cancer thing, and then just went for gold.... and that my friends is shameful

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
hot, who is she?
Krisko, so let me ask you something since you're a chick. With this old radio bit playing before the show about ass fucking, do most girls actually think that is sexy?

I don't see how shitting on a cock can be sexy. How can shitting out rat pellets after the pullout from being fucked in the ass be sexy?

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
Krisko, so let me ask you something since you're a chick. With this old radio bit playing before the show about ass fucking, do most girls actually think that is sexy?

I don't see how shitting on a cock can be sexy. How can shitting out rat pellets after the pullout from being fucked in the ass be sexy?
Don't word a question like this to a female just so you can - in your warped little mind - ask these disgusting questions. :action-sm

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.

Good morning, buddays and a happy Diabolical Laugh Tuesday to you all.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Don't word a question like this to a female just so you can - in your warped little mind - ask these disgusting questions. :action-sm
Well, it would make sense to ask a chick, right? She's an OA fan so I'm sure she's up for answering.:action-sm

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA

i don't find it sexy, i find that most of my friends just do it to please their boyfriends. but i'm sure there are chicks that like doing it.

george

eat my ass
Dec 20, 2004
'sup people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!