Opie and Anthony Listening Thread -- February 26, 2008. We still hate Howard.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
Top o' the mornin' to you. I wait with bated breath until 3 P.M. today, the NHL trade deadline.
My breath isn't as bated, but I have got back into hockey a bit more actively this year. Probably the first time since the Hawks were smashing in the early 90's. I reeally only needed faggot Bill Wirtz to die.

Oh, here goes some hotness I guess from a friend of mine, forgot whoever was asking a few days back. I'd toss a few more up, but not everyone finds blood sexy.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
My breath isn't as bated, but I have got back into hockey a bit more actively this year. Probably the first time since the Hawks were smashing in the early 90's. I reeally only needed faggot Bill Wirtz to die.

Oh, here goes some hotness I guess from a friend of mine, forgot whoever was asking a few days back. I'd toss a few more up, but not everyone finds blood sexy.

Ya got some fine youngins there in Chicago. Toews and Kane are both going to special.

Melk

Listening from the Future
Nov 14, 2005
Japan
Well, now that TV coverage for all home games isn't just a pipe dream, I can see why you might get excited about Chicago's other hockey team (some sports analysts in Chicago speculate that the AHL Wolves have a larger active fanbase than the Blackhawks.)

BTW... good morning everyone.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
Hi guys.
I'm going in for post surgery follow up in a few hours... cross your fingers!!

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Morning all.

The fact that it's 5am again, this soon is just shocking. Yesterday completely slipped away.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
The days blow by like dust. Even men of steel rust.

And yeah Melk. The Wolves games have been just about the coolest sports stuff to watch live, in town, for almost 10 years now.
Always keep an eye out for the AHL. I guess I should've said my interest in the NHL side of things have picked up in recent months. ;)

Time for palaver boys.

(By the way, coke. did you receive your tickets for april 25th yet? I still dunno if there's general admission or pay-per-seats. I might have a few empty seats around me if so.)

sbrain good luck, and try to bring me back some scalpels and anestheisia. I wanna be sedated.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
I'm not really nervous.. I'm just wondering how much testing and prodding they're going to do. Not really looking forward to having another MRI.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I'm not really nervous.. I'm just wondering how much testing and prodding they're going to do. Not really looking forward to having another MRI.
I saw in other threads about your back situation. Mine sucks too, but it hasnt progressed to the surgery point yet.

[crossing fingers]

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
(By the way, coke. did you receive your tickets for april 25th yet? I still dunno if there's general admission or pay-per-seats. I might have a few empty seats around me if so.)
My ticket is right here on the table. In the seat/section/row part, it just says general admission.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
i like doing them. MRI makes some serious $$$$$. that's what i'm looking at specializing in. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you though.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Hello ladies and others with unattractive and unappealing low torso attachments :action-sm

Melk

Listening from the Future
Nov 14, 2005
Japan
And yeah Melk. The Wolves games have been just about the coolest sports stuff to watch live, in town, for almost 10 years now.
Always keep an eye out for the AHL. I guess I should've said my interest in the NHL side of things have picked up in recent months. ;)
Even been to Toyota Park. Chicago Fire live matches are just as much fun. (I mean that in a good way.)