Opie and Anthony Listening Thread....Feel Good Friday!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Just a shot in the dark....
Since Fu Fridays seem to have gone bye bye
although they still ad it on XM

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Hey there. I won't be listening much today since I'm moving all of my shit to a new place...bleh

And I don't have my internet turned on at the other place. That's awesome too

tscho123

long time listener first time poster
Oct 17, 2005
nj
Hi All

Casey

Sep 14, 2007
Bucks County, PA
Morning Baggers.... want to go to sleep... still kind of drunk from last night. Jager (my first time) and karaoke don't mix.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
aaaaaaand IBTS. morning baggers.

i'm about to head to the hospital, drop off the pager, and do some laundry. ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR should i stay home and listen to the show and clean a little. HMMM!! "whaa"

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
goooood morning!
Hi miss :action-sm I'm going to have some heavy-duty moving action going on today.

I have moved a little bit of my stuff already but I still have like 80% of it here with me. The fun thing is that I have to get all of my shit out before I have to get ready to go to work at 3:45pm.

I need to try to get everything moved within three trips because those three trips back and forth will take me about three hours. So, that gives me five hours to move everything, clean up the apt, and run by to switch the electricity & water into my name.

I have been awake since 8am yesterday :( and I won't be getting to sleep until about 11:30 pm tonight. This day is REALLY going to suck.

Earth2murf

HATES EVERYONE!!!
Apr 2, 2005
Rotten County NY
If i can get thru 8 hours of not killing anyone at work then its off to Happy Hour and checking out the hot bartender chick..

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
I spent the whole night watching old UFC, and now I'm awake and I have to be in class in 3 hours. D'oh.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Morning Budday! I have an lovely ear infection again.

Strap in for foul mood friday.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
ugh! If you aren't going to call out Carrot Top for steroids in studio, don't do it the next day.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Opie doesn't know what he's talking about. Of course you can get as big as carrot top by just lifting weights. That's the fucking point of lifting weights. You can gain a lot of weight in muscle depending on what you eat.

And the guy on the phone is a moron as well. If someone doesn't work out evenly then their muscles in one area will be disproportionate to others. But hey, I guess he thinks everyone pumps oil into their muscles just like Opie thinks anyone with muscles shoots steriods.

I've got more muscle build than my friend who shoots steriods.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Opie doesn't know what he's talking about. Of course you can get as big as carrot top by just lifting weights. That's the fucking point of lifting weights. You can gain a lot of weight in muscle depending on what you eat.

And the guy on the phone is a moron as well. If someone doesn't work out evenly then their muscles in one area will be disproportionate to others. But hey, I guess he thinks everyone pumps oil into their muscles just like Opie thinks anyone with muscles shoots steriods.

It's the same reason people hate him for comedy. He is successful at it so they are jealous because they can't do what he does.

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
It's always FU Friday in my world.

Morning Baggeees! TGIM! :action-sm

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
I will guess it is a video clip that is funny but doesn't translate well to radio!

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey

that caller knew exactly what hes talking about. carrot tops shoulders are not normal. did you see the picture?