Opie and Anthony Listening Thread for June 18, 2007-Pot Talk Monday!

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
Morning Baggers, how is everyone? :action-sm

I was up a lil' early, so I thought I'd start one of these for the first time in a while.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Sup my negro.

How in the hell can they possibly compete with Friday's show?

Warren

Fucking Fan
May 7, 2006
Kilgore, Texas
yo dude. I am playing the 10-06-04 show until time for todays show.

I invented waiting robin Hoo Hoo

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
Sup my negro.

How in the hell can they possibly compete with Friday's show?
They can't, really, but I bet the bbbboys and Lilll' Jimmy Nordon, will be hilarious as usual, anything special going on, on the show today, like guestwise?

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
....anything special going on, on the show today, like guestwise?

Not that I'm aware of, but I can't wait to hear about Frank Caliendo bombing at Jones Beach. Who the name of Judas Iscariot's bum-boy thought that Frank would be an good bet in front of a crow that large?

haider254

May 11, 2007
Finland
Mornin' All!

I was listening to the XM portion of fridays show (hiiilarious)....

Was wondering! What is the name of the song that Ant parodies (the OJ electric shock song)... as in the original?

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Mornin' All!

Was wondering! What is the name of the song that Ant parodies (the OJ electric shock song)... as in the original?
Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
They just played two of my favorite bits on XM, the AFRO show with ESD getting a few bare-bottom spankings, and Gene Gene the Dancing Machine jokes.

Good stuff.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Hey there man.

BTW, I'm going to be instructing a fellow Jew on how to use pistols and assault rifles correctly so he can be familiar with them and also aquire his CHL.

I'm also showing him how to present his weapons as the Mossad use. I like the way they present and cocking their pistols because it allows for you to roughly aquire the target while cocking.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Not that I'm aware of, but I can't wait to hear about Frank Caliendo bombing at Jones Beach. Who the name of Judas Iscariot's bum-boy thought that Frank would be an good bet in front of a crow that large?
Was it really bad? He used to be slightly funny in my opinion when I first heard him but I just think he is hacky now because he's just using the same shit over and over with the same impression, which half suck anyway.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
Hey there man.

BTW, I'm going to be instructing a fellow Jew on how to use pistols and assault rifles correctly so he can be familiar with them and also aquire his CHL.

I'm also showing him how to present his weapons as the Mossad use. I like the way they present and cocking their pistols because it allows for you to roughly aquire the target while cocking.
very cool. the mossad knows how to take out an enemy as well as anyone.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Mornin' All!

Yeah Ant wrote that back in the mid '90s and it's the song that got him on Opie's radio show so they could meet.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
Shock Jocks Shock Jocks Shock Jocks Shock Jocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD
Morning everyone, here we go

here's a hot nuuuude dame for ya...she's got some nice stems

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]