Opie and Anthony Listening Thread for June 19, 2007 - Rock Scream Tuesday!

Jun 29, 2005
MA
hi. just got back from the ER. I DON"T NEED STITCHES, EVERYBODY!!!

Jun 29, 2005
MA
dude i wish i got pills. FUCK. should've asked.

Frankie_Ballz

wear no bag, spread the hiv
Jul 24, 2005
dude i wish i got pills. FUCK. should've asked.
its not that, it is when they ask how much does this hurt on a scale of 1 to 10. It is always a 9 or 10 even if I can't feel it. no matter if its just for 4 stitches act like you are going to fucking die from the pain. I did this when a pint glass I was washing broke and got a couple of 10mg hydrocodones. and then I let it slip that I was drinking when I cut my hand and they got all worried because I had been drinking w/ painkillers.

Jun 29, 2005
MA
what an ass i was last night. won't do that again

haider254

May 11, 2007
Finland
One thing I don't like about this online player is the "no activity timeout" thing, I was washing my car with my wireless headphones on yesterday listening to ron and fez and this thing just cut off :( Same thing just happened now... Ghey :(

Warren

Fucking Fan
May 7, 2006
Kilgore, Texas
One thing I don't like about this online player is the "no activity timeout" thing, I was washing my car with my wireless headphones on yesterday listening to ron and fez and this thing just cut off :( Same thing just happened now... Ghey :(
do you have a link to the wireless headphones??

Jun 29, 2005
MA
Ass kicked or dumb stunt?

I remember those days......:icon_bigg
dumb stunt ;)

why did you have to go to the ER?
right index and middle fingers are badly cut up. right thumb should have gotten stitches but the cut itself was short so they let it go without stitches. i was at a party i wanted to go my designated driver wouldnt leve and then ppl started doing coke so i punched a family protrait of someone to get the message across to my dezzy i wanted to leave. he just got freaked cuz blood was spraying everwhere so i walked for half a hour couldnt feel my finger tips and a cop pulled over. took me to an ER. came as close as possible to severing the nerves in my fingertips. the whole thing is embarrassing.

Warren

Fucking Fan
May 7, 2006
Kilgore, Texas
speaking of tasers.

My father was in a livestock store with my mom. My dad picked up a cattle prod and didn't think anything about the weight. My mother asked. What is that for? So my dad touch it to her leg and pushed the button. As it turns out the newer lighter ones come with a battery. making them as heavy as and old one with out a battery.

So in the middle of the store my mother yelled out "FUCK" cause she just got shocked with a cattle prod.

Warren

Fucking Fan
May 7, 2006
Kilgore, Texas
dumb stunt ;)

right index and middle fingers are badly cut up. right thumb should have gotten stitches but the cut itself was short so they let it go without stitches. i was at a party i wanted to go my designated driver wouldnt leve and then ppl started doing coke so i punched a family protrait of someone to get the message across to my dezzy i wanted to leave. he just got freaked cuz blood was spraying everwhere so i walked for half a hour couldnt feel my finger tips and a cop pulled over. took me to an ER. came as close as possible to severing the nerves in my fingertips. the whole thing is embarrassing.
ouch!!

haider254

May 11, 2007
Finland

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Fuck gotta get ready fer work...at least my INNO is working again.....weeeee!! se you PESTS later.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Yo! Any chance of seeing this animation they were talking about yesterday?
I didn't know if I should post it or else it wouldn't be a suprise for people who go to the shows. But I can up a link to the video where it wount get too much attention.

up in about five minutes

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhyee-ah-yee-ah-yee-aaaah