Opie And Anthony Listening Thread- "It's FRIIIIDAY" 9/7/2007

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
ooohhh...i guess if i can't start the thread being the second to post will have to do good morrrrrning

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Top o' the mornin' to ya. This is the earliest (read latest) I've been up for the show in recent memory. Fucking hockey's thrown my sleep schedule out of whack somehow.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
veronica de souza is nice
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
here's the before she takes her clothes off picture now somebody do the after,,,

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
caus they bounce too much in the boxers,,,and the actual boxers get all bunched up
Bouncing and swinging is good, I don't like my balls pressed all up against my leg if they don't have to be. I am forced to concede the bunching point, however.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
caus they bounce too much in the boxers,,,and the actual boxers get all bunched up
i've always thought they would do that. unless your jeans are sagging down to your knees boxers seem like they would bunch up. i think boxer briefs are the way to go for a guy, they are sexy, whitey tighties are a little to feminine

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
i've always thought they would do that. unless your jeans are sagging down to your knees boxers seem like they would bunch up. i think boxer briefs are the way to go for a guy, they are sexy, whitey tighties are a little to feminine

:) YES! Tighty Whities are crossing the line,,,it's like wearing panties,,,boxer briefs are what I go with.