Opie And Anthony Listening Thread- "It's FRIIIIDAY" 9/7/2007

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I love hearing other places talk about traffic because it makes me realize the superiority of Michigan drivers even more. Except of course, for the black women here. I swear to Christ they conspire to all drive in the left lane going as slow as they fucking please.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
we do have way too many fucking rotaries and people here get all pissed that the New Yorkers, people from Jersey and CT don't understand how to merge

n8crwlr

Nov 5, 2005
Carrot Breath, OH
In boxers, when you see krisko, you have no control over which way the fillness goes, in boxer briefs it kind of has a hammock to rest in.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I love hearing other places talk about traffic because it makes me realize the superiority of Michigan drivers even more. Except of course, for the black women here. I swear to Christ they conspire to all drive in the left lane going as slow as they fucking please.

your joking right? We actually have CRAZY traffic, take a few people from MI and bring em to Boston Or NY,,or Jersey for that matter and they will either pull over and cry or crash within about ten minutes

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
A traffic circle or roundabout, I assume

your joking right? We actually have CRAZY traffic, take a few people from MI and bring em to Boston Or NY,,or Jersey for that matter and they will either pull over and cry or crash within about ten minutes
I will run every last one of you motherfuckers off the road. :action-sm

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
A traffic circle or roundabout, I assume

I will run every last one of you motherfuckers off the road. :action-sm
roundabouts are the worst thing ever! anyone ever tried to drive in the stupid UK? (besides Sir Douche of all Douches Loki) that is some seroiusly stressful driving

n8crwlr

Nov 5, 2005
Carrot Breath, OH
MI drivers can not make it past Cleveland. We have winter and orange barrel seasons

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
MI drivers can not make it past Cleveland. We have winter and orange barrel seasons
apparently you haven't driven in michigan, we have those same seasons. and michigan drivers are horrible but at least we don't have a complete mental breakdown when there is an inch of snow on the ground like some of our lovely eastern and southern counterparts

the far side

Jul 6, 2006
Brick NJ
we do have way too many fucking rotaries and people here get all pissed that the New Yorkers, people from Jersey and CT don't understand how to merge
Well being from Jersey I really enjoy it when people who dont understand thatin NJ you cant make a left turn anywheres you have to make 3 right turns to make one left,then someone from another planet comes and hangs a left on a main road in front of you and you get to stand on the brakes and spill your tasty beverage oif choice I ahte that shit

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
and michigan drivers are horrible
BLASHPHEMER :action-sm. I honestly believe Michigan drivers are the best, people with other tags are the ones doing all the stupid bullshit here, and driving in every other state I encounter loads more idiots than here, too.

But it is funny in a place like Kentucky seeing the panic they go into when there's a chance of even the smallest bit of snow.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
apparently you haven't driven in michigan, we have those same seasons. and michigan drivers are horrible but at least we don't have a complete mental breakdown when there is an inch of snow on the ground like some of our lovely eastern and southern counterparts

An inch of snow? We wouldn't be on the road! This city shuts down. We get warnings they few times there are flurries.

Rain, however, is different. I drove during Katrina, Ivan, and I followed Hurricane Georges up I-55 thru Mississippi because Fed Ex wouldn't deliver our payroll and I volunteered for theTriple time.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
the most amazing traffic is when it comes to a near stand still, for a mile or two, and you finally get up to the problem, and its just someone with a flat or someone thats been pulled over, and EVERYONE infront of you decided they had to slow down to 5mph when they passed

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
So what happens twenty years from now when were all in flying cars?

"People in MI can't take a 360 upward spiral for the life of em,,,"

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge

Dumb assses that can't drive on the street is the reason we will never have flying cars. :(

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
HELLO: Awful Me, Brezo, Earth2murf, IsThatATrain ?, JimmyMack, krisko, madbam, mendozathejew, Minge, monkey spunk, Mr. Pee Pants, n8crwlr, norton23, OxBabygirlxO, seeinred

morning bagguh's!!!!! :action-sm

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI

We may not be able to agree on the best drivers, but I think we can all agree that people from Ohio are far and away the worst fucking drivers on the face of the earth.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
HELLO: Awful Me, Brezo, Earth2murf, IsThatATrain ?, JimmyMack, krisko, madbam, mendozathejew, Minge, monkey spunk, Mr. Pee Pants, n8crwlr, norton23, OxBabygirlxO, seeinred

morning bagguh's!!!!! :action-sm

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Stew