Opie and Anthony Listening Thread: "Just f*cking smile and b|ow me". 07/14/2010

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
listening to my copy now

Talking to lovebuzz

thereturn

The pirates are barely profitable so that caller is a moron and george and the yankees fucked MLB by limiting how much small market teams can spend, killing their talent pool while the yankees just buy all the young players that teams cant afford.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Sarah Palin is a mouthpiece for the Tea Party faggots.
Game over.
the crackpots are running the asylum in that group now. I liked them when they first started out...but now it's full of morons.
At first I was like, "I don't disagree with most of their ideas, I'm still not going to vote but at least I can somewhat side with them." Then it became Sarah Palin's gig. Then I was back to apathetic cynicism.

thereturn

At first I was like, "I don't disagree with most of their ideas, I'm still not going to vote but at least I can somewhat side with them." Then it became Sarah Palin's gig. Then I was back to apathetic cynicism.
I dont see how palin's idiotic vitriol is any worse than the rest of politicians bullshit, I still think shes a dunce but that goes for any politicians

ZeoVGM

I am awesome. You are not.
Listening to Tuesdays show and old threads tend to get ignored more so just posting my thoughts here.

Jimmy doesn't REALLY think that the country is mad at that first Mel tape because he's calling the rapists ******* and they don't actually care about the **** part, right? ... Please tell me he wasn't being serious.

Edit: Why the fuck is that stuff censored here? If it's part of a news story or actual conversation, it shouldn't be banned from the board.

Hello=]

wow thanks to sam just heard about the new XM app now you can have it in the background