Opie and Anthony Listening Thread - "Marble Madness Monday" - July 30, 2007

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
AKA "Alliteration Monday"

[NSFW]
[/NSFW]
(holy crap, that sign is begging for alterations)

AKA "Cleavage Close-Up Monday"

[NSFW]
[/NSFW]

AKA "Jill Nicolini Hotness Monday"

[NSFW]
[/NSFW]

Mornin', Baggers!

:action-sm

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Good Morning All.

Is it Pot Talk Monday?
Though I've never actually heard them do anything with that.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Who thought a petting zoo would be filthy?:icon_roll
(Xm Commercial Content)

cnik

Jan 18, 2005
Meow... Meow... Meow.....

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Cat Meow Monday?

Let me ask you all this, let's say last night I smashed my phone on the driveway in a fit of rage because I wasn't getting a signal, though I was blocked by nothing.
Can I still have the same number if I go today and get a new phone? Or

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
Cat Meow Monday?

Let me ask you all this, let's say last night I smashed my phone on the driveway in a fit of rage because I wasn't getting a signal, though I was blocked by nothing.
Can I still have the same number if I go today and get a new phone? Or
1. Rookies.

2. Transferring a phone number shouldn't be a problem. As soon as it's assigned to a new device, the old one won't work anymore.

Mornin'! Did you bring some hotness for our viewing pleasure?

xloosefusionx

May 23, 2007
because i cant start a new thread yet because my post level is too low and because alot of you will be in this thread shortly, ive got a question...ive actually got two, but i forgot the other one, but alas - was the Erock/Dr.Ian bet ever taken care of on air with Dr. Ian, on the phone or in studio, being, I would guess disappointed with Erock falling short or has it not come up yet because Dr. Ian hasnt been available. I listen to every show every day downloaded and I dont remember ever hearing it. If its gone down and you remember the date, please let me know - thanks

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Good to know about the phone, it was one of those things where I felt 500 times better after smashing it, but then 10 minutes later it hit me that I'd have to go out today and buy a new phone.

Real hotness?
My favorite adult film lady.

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Ugh... I am a retard. My power went out yesterday and when I got home I set my clock, and somehow made it an hour ahead. So instead of getting up at 6, I got up at 5. Mothercock.

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
Ugh... I am a retard. My power went out yesterday and when I got home I set my clock, and somehow made it an hour ahead. So instead of getting up at 6, I got up at 5. Mothercock.
If it were "Point and Laugh Friday," I'd be having a field day with you right now.

But, instead, I say, "Jeez, bro... that stinks."

Not as fun, but well... you know... :action-sm

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
Good to know about the phone, it was one of those things where I felt 500 times better after smashing it, but then 10 minutes later it hit me that I'd have to go out today and buy a new phone.

Real hotness?

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
Fixed for those of you who want to actually view all four.

Yay :clap:

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Here is miss Leelee Sobieski

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
If it were "Point and Laugh Friday," I'd be having a field day with you right now.

But, instead, I say, "Jeez, bro... that stinks."

Not as fun, but well... you know... :action-sm
The dumbest part is, instead of, oh, I don't know, beating the traffic and just getting ready for work early... or resetting my alarm for an hour later... I just sat here reading wackbag. I'm an idiot.:D

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
The dumbest part is, instead of, oh, I don't know, beating the traffic and just getting ready for work early... or resetting my alarm for an hour later... I just sat here reading wackbag. I'm an idiot.:D
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

(yes... yes you are.)

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Morning all. The weekend was good to me: The Simpsons movie was really good and got some digits.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
A friend of mine wants to call in and start doing a male orgasm sound for no reason.

then says "Mangasm Monday".

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL

Real hotness?

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
Who is this?

And for some a great adult star seek out Ricki White.
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
Ricki White has those small floppy tits I hate; want to cut them off with a knife. But perfect ass and childlike voice where you know she was touched as a kid. Very hot.