Opie and Anthony Listening thread - Perv News Thursday, June 21 2007

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Hey fellas, it's after 4am (CST) so less than one hour to go.

Hows the morning for you all so far?

haider254

May 11, 2007
Finland
Morning...

Post your fun facts!!

♦ Human jaw muscles can generate a force of 200 pounds (90.8 kilograms) on the molars.,

Any tricks to deleting threads? :D

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Morning...

Post your fun facts!!

♦ Human jaw muscles can generate a force of 200 pounds (90.8 kilograms) on the molars.,

Any tricks to deleting threads? :D
... I made my thread before you fella. Oversight?

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Fun fact - Titanium (more specifically Titanium Dioxide) is used as food coloring; such as in those little packaged pastry pies that people buy from vending machines or a convenience store.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
Here's your fun fact of the day before I head for greener pastures.

Remember the african tribe from "The Gods Must Be Crazy" ?
Those bushmen with the language that includes pops, clicks, and what not?

Well, those specific people are one of three branches of humanity that split apart about 50,000 years ago. A second branch was the pygmies, and the third was every other race on the planet, including other african races. This is all known to traces of a particular genetic mutation.

And of course, the language they speak, ergo, is probably about as unaltered as they are. From 50,000 or so years ago. Not bad.
It's surely the closest thing we have to prototypical spoken language with syntax.

And here's an even more fun fact... I think I'd rather listen to that shit being spoken, than read much of what goes on here today.

Morning too, needledicks.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
mmmm perverts,,,here's a fun fact=

24 people starve to death every minute, 18 of them children. :clap:

hows that for population control

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
random question does anyone know how ants last court date with the ex went? I never heard any follow up

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Perv story: I had a college girl I coached offer to strip and give me a bj and fuck me...I had to stop and think about it for sec....before I said no
Fun fact: first words spoken ever by Mickey Mouse....HOT DOG!!!!!!

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Perv story: I had a college girl I coached offer to strip and give me a bj and fuck me...I had to stop and think about it for sec....before I said no
That would be a tough call to make. I'd probably let her blow me just as soon as the semester was over and she was no longer in my course :)