Not open for further replies.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I'm awake, for awhile at least.

n8crwlr

Nov 5, 2005
Carrot Breath, OH
Morning all, I sit inside while my two bonehead dogs sit outside in the wonderful aroma of which the rodent has sprayed.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
you've not been around for a while, i like it :action-sm
............and I'm back to give the listening threads some true Britishness...........you know, bad dentistry and being serially sodomized in boarding school gives us a unique perspective on things.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
I'd also like to wish my buddy Madbam a happy birthday. Hope he enjoys the day and can find some sort of enjoyment from a birthday that lands on a tuesday.

I know it sucks, my birthdays always fall during the week.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Morning on this rotten day.

I have jury duty today, which I've never done before. So I don't know what to expect besides years of hearing people lament how awful and boring it is.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA

I have jury duty today, which I've never done before. So I don't know what to expect besides years of hearing people lament how awful and boring it is.
say you hate blacks, jews, mexicans, and say that you think shariah law is the way to go, you won't make the jury

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge

Change your myspace password, i think i got spammed by your account.

Also, just say you only believe in the death penalty for ******* for running red lights, they will let you go

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005

As a former trial lawyer myself, if you want to make sure that you get excused by the defence, take the advice that I gave to my father when he was called: wear a very conservative, boring suit, wear your hair in a very conservative style, carry a briefcase, bring your own bible for being sworn in and scowl at the defendants and their attorneys. Works every time..............

IsThatATrain ?

Some things look better with a few dents in them.
Apr 27, 2005
Staten Island

Just show up with beer on your breath...you'll be home by 9am

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
As a former trial lawyer myself, if you want to make sure that you get excused by the defence, take the advice that I gave to my father when he was called: wear a very conservative, boring suit, wear your hair in a very conservative style, carry a briefcase, bring your own bible for being sworn in and scowl at the defendants and their attorneys. Works every time..............
did you go to law school in the UK or in the states?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
oooooooooo they talked about this on yesterday's R+F show

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Haha, bet you got it in maywood too.

Suckerrrrrrr. :action-sm
Daily Center in Chicago. Ohhhh en Ahhhh!

say you hate blacks, jews, mexicans, and say that you think shariah law is the way to go, you won't make the jury
I will wear a white power pull over (expecting rain today) if it will help me get out of this shite.

Change your myspace password, i think i got spammed by your account.

Also, just say you only believe in the death penalty for ******* for running red lights, they will let you go
I did already change my password and posted a bulletin to not accept comments from me for a day or so.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Just show up with beer on your breath...you'll be home by 9am
If things get really desperate, you could also, just stand up, wave your bible around and start screaming, "....ah say that the south will RIIIIIIIIIIISE again, yessirrrrrrr!"

Status
Not open for further replies.