Opie and Anthony Listening Thread - Thanksgiving 11/22 - Fist Your Turkey With Love

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHAT A shitty day so far

but that's another story= Happy thanksgiving glad there's a listening thread today

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHAT A shitty day so far

but that's another story= Happy thanksgiving glad there's a listening thread today
Shitty day already, eh? Why do I think this has something to do with you going out last night into this morning? ;)

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Shitty day already, eh? Why do I think this has something to do with you going out last night into this morning? ;)

I don't even do that...I was actually laughing at myself on the way to work "you don't even fucking drink anymore,,,yet your day is starting out like your hungover."

hahahahha I did lose my pants,,,,but that was on the way to work

Barry Fagowitz

The Pat Battle of my Bulge
Jul 25, 2005
Seriously I must know how you lose your pants on the way to work. :)

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Seriously I must know how you lose your pants on the way to work. :)
It's so fucking retarded ::hammer: worste fucking feeling,,,I got here and nobody was waiting,,,I was ready to make some sort of remark if anybody complained I was twenty minutes late,,,"it's thanksgiving Im sorry are you even working today?,,,,no? then why do you need to work-out at five am?" But nobody was here,,,I was in the clear,,,,wen't downstairs, put my stuff down= no pants and the hanger where the pants were supposed to be= broken:arrrh:

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
First off morning everyone and happy thanksgiving.
Also a big FUCK YOU to 790 the Score for not broadcasting the bbboys today! FUCK YOU

Barry Fagowitz

The Pat Battle of my Bulge
Jul 25, 2005
It's so fucking retarded ::hammer: worste fucking feeling,,,I got here and nobody was waiting,,,I was ready to make some sort of remark if anybody complained I was twenty minutes late,,,"it's thanksgiving Im sorry are you even working today?,,,,no? then why do you need to work-out at five am?" But nobody was here,,,I was in the clear,,,,wen't downstairs, put my stuff down= no pants and the hanger where the pants were supposed to be= broken:arrrh:

LOL nice beginning to the holiday. Hope it gets better.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
is this the xm listening thread

oR

the free fm listening thread

is this even a listening thread,,,,"if a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it,,,,,,,,was it a negro?" :huh:

Iron Duke

Fuck DHL Express....German faggots!!
May 25, 2005
29 Jupiter, send a cab
Happy Thanksgiving folks. I plan on fucking on the stack of coats and splooging in my father-in-laws pocket.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
Im watching the parade and bob saget is going to be on. haha i hope he drops the f bomb. Also they were anunicing the bollows, Hello Kitty, Santa, Hitler. HAHA stupid Al Roker fat man he is. They should have a Nappy Headed Ho float. Haha.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
I loved this video game talk, I remember listening to it and laughing my ass off a few years ago. Still am, AS WE SPEAK.

Ciarin

Loves her Mini Cooper
Oct 15, 2007
Lynn, MA
lol, listening to patrice and I'm thinking, "holy shit can patrice fucking finish a damn sentence without starting a new one over and over?!"