Opie and Anthony Listening Thread - Whip 'Em Out Wednesday - 09/19/07

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Good Day.
Why has Wake Up Your ____ survived yet Cat Noise Wednesday has went the way of the dinosaur?
It's sad.

ugh...fuck that pirate day bullshit, my friend was trying to pull that shit while we were getting high earlier...it was worse than when I was at a Bloc Party concert and everyone was trying to fake british accents.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
ugh...fuck that pirate day bullshit, my friend was trying to pull that shit while we were getting high earlier...it was worse than when I was at a Bloc Party concert and everyone was trying to fake british accents.

ARRrrrrr keep talking like that and you will walk the plank you scurvey bastard :icon_mrgr

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I've done some investigating, it actually is "International Talk Like A Pirate Day"
How horrible.

Pirate Cat Noise Wednesday I wouldn't mind however

I've done some investigating, it actually is "International Talk Like A Pirate Day"
How horrible.

there shouldn't be a day for everything...i feel like it diminishes the importance of really important days, like the release of halo 3

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Good Day.
Why has Wake Up Your ____ survived yet Cat Noise Wednesday has went the way of the dinosaur?
It's sad.
What needs to go is Make Up Stuff Tuesday. They never go to the fuckin phones to start the bit. You just sit on hold like an asshole.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
How horrible.

Hell yea OR cats that talk like pirates Wednesday!

rrrrrrrmeaorrrrrr gimme my friskies rrrrrrrr

What needs to go is Make Up Stuff Tuesday. They never go to the fuckin phones to start the bit. You just sit on hold like an asshole.
At least you have the tenacity and guts too call in, I tried once and bombed out just talking to the screener...I have better luck with R&F, especially when dave's on the phones.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Im gonna call in and tell em to do "cats that talk like pirates wednesday" lil jimmy would love it.....and it would piss opie off in about five minutes :action-sm

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Morning buddays. I don't feel like dying from my workout yesterday, and I am having the other half of my sirloin for breakfast. This will undoubtedly be the highlight of my day.