Opie and Anthony LT 2-14-2013 Valentimes Day Massecre

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockpup

Sick Puppy
Jun 2, 2005
Souf Florida
Mornin. Guess I do not get the freak out over what happened yesterday.

rockpup

Sick Puppy
Jun 2, 2005
Souf Florida
And yet most of you fuckers have no sympathy for faggots stuck in the closet due to family, work, religion, etc. Its the same feeling trying to kiss or fuck a female.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Didn't listen to the show yesterday. Um, they had a guy jerk off another guy!? o_O

rockpup

Sick Puppy
Jun 2, 2005
Souf Florida
English gent: I apologize. Looked back. Not sure why I thought it was you.

Yea, they had straight guys doing stuff, one put lube up his asscrack and had gay guy hump him, two straight guys had to lick up his thighs and kiss when they got to his crotch while GoGo slapped their face with his dick. Etc

VicVinegar

Oct 5, 2012
Yet the 5AM worst of was Ant ranting on guns....again. I guess the contest wasn't good enough.

Justin Sane

Nov 29, 2006
Mansfield, MA
And yet most of you fuckers have no sympathy for faggots stuck in the closet due to family, work, religion, etc. Its the same feeling trying to kiss or fuck a female.
You know, after this, a straight off contest would be a good follow up. They haven't done anything like that since the famous nsync tickets give away.

rockpup

Sick Puppy
Jun 2, 2005
Souf Florida
You know, after this, a straight off contest would be a good follow up. They haven't done anything like that since the famous nsync tickets give away.
Naa, goes back to being un relatable for them. This contest "hit too close to home". I am suspecting it will be the last degredation contest for a long time, if ever again.

nvrhpy

New Wackbag
May 5, 2012
Innsmouth
I'm feeling the same PTSD that Ant is today. Gay-Off went from awkward and lame to hilarious and gross to just wrong. Propers go to GoGo Harder for being a degenerate motherfucker tho.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Carnival is fucking awful. The passengers are scum.

rockpup

Sick Puppy
Jun 2, 2005
Souf Florida
I've been below deck of a few ships but never left port. Royal C takes care of contractirs, Carnival is meh, but the little weekend cruise ships are health hazards. I'd never said on one of the little cruise ships.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
I've been on 4 Carnival cruises. Had a great time on all of them. Never had one complaint. Planning another one.

Of course, I'm pretty much white trash.
When I lived in Bermuda, we used to loathe it when a Carnival cruise would stop in port. Two days of rude, obnoxious trailer trash.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
I'm so glad Jimmy's not in studio for this Cruise Ship break...

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
When I lived in Bermuda, we used to loathe it when a Carnival cruise would stop in port. Two days of rude, obnoxious trailer trash.

Thats true. I'm always disappointed at the way people behave in port. It's why we stopped going with other people. We went on one with some friends and a couple that they knew. The guy from that other couple was such a dick to people in ports, I had to be pulled back to keep from beating his ass

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Thats true. I'm always disappointed at the way people behave in port. It's why we stopped going with other people. We went on one with some friends and a couple that they knew. The guy from that other couple was such a dick to people in ports, I had to be pulled back to keep from beating his ass
The biggest problem is that, because they're inexpensive, they attract a lot of absolute cunts who wouldn't normally be able to afford a cruise. My friends who own shops in Bermuda fucking HATE them. They spend zero money in port and bitch very loudly about "the fucking prices, man!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.