Opie and Anthony Movie ideas

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
As long as AC/DC are in the final scene........
hoohoo

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
* A Ron and Fez Short to start the festivities
* Make it about the homoerotic relationship between two guys (and make it uncomfortably homoerotic without jumping into gay town)
* Comedy, comedy, comedy!
* Have Howard sitting in a giant chair stroking a cat like Dr. Claw
* Finally, at the end when they've finally been accepted and are waving to a huge crowd of pests and fans, Anthony sees the ghost of Adolf Hitler nodding approval.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
* Make it about the homoerotic relationship between two guys (and make it uncomfortably homoerotic without jumping into gay town)
* Finally, at the end when they've finally been accepted and are waving to a huge crowd of pests and fans, Anthony sees the ghost of Adolf Hitler nodding approval.
Definately like that idea.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
I love that ending! :clap:

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
i say they put out a 5 hour movie and title it the perfect radio show. do every bit they have ever wanted to do since starting XM.

sixxcrow

trying to be one of the gang
Jun 1, 2005
Ontario,Canada
Matt Parker and Trey Stone as the boys and Verne Troyer (mini me) as lil' Jimmy. And that Brad Garrrison as Club Soda Kenny.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
It has to have childhood scenes of Opie climbing the tree, Anthony crying when his parents are fighting, and of course, Monster Rain.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Making a female orgasm by having her sit on a speaker.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
Making a female orgasm by having her sit on a speaker.
you know, if they just remade that exact movie but with opie and anthony just switching out randomly as they play the lead role. it would be fucking hilarous

Baby Evil

Trading warriors for illegals works, right?
Jul 18, 2005
Atlanta, GA
At the end Opie looks into the screen and says,

"In the end it was all about Frrrrrrrrunkis."

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I think what the movie would need to do is really just go balls out and be completely different sort of comedy, a completely different sort of movie that is just chock full of inside jokes and references and signs. The Stern movie, which I enjoyed, was more a romance movie but acceptable to the common audience. There really wasn't anything particularly "inside." This movie needs to not just be flat out hysterical, a pure comedy the type of which they don't really make anymore, but crazily inside. I'm almost imagining something like that Tristram Shandy movie from a few years back.

joshm210

Mar 3, 2004
Seattle
as long as the ending message of the movie is that is all about ALLISON. ALLISON!

USCowboy69

Excuse me Sir could you please pick up my piggies?
Apr 19, 2007
Maryland
i say they put out a 5 hour movie and title it the perfect radio show. do every bit they have ever wanted to do since starting XM.
But the first 3 hours have to be censored by Al.

OMFG Love the ending...took two reads before I caught that one. I think he should also include the footage when he green-screened himself onto the balcony with Hitler...maybe in a dream sequence.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I say tell the whole story, starting has kids and the stories they have told about their childhood. Then go through the events that lead to becoming a shock jock. After that, just cover the interesting events that lead up to where they are now.

I would love to see the spaghetti scene.

USCowboy69

Excuse me Sir could you please pick up my piggies?
Apr 19, 2007
Maryland
After a comedy show and drinking binge, Opie and Bob Saget wake up with a dead hooker.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
They should definitely be cartoon characters.

May 15, 2007
They try to make a deal with Tom Chiasano to lighten up on them. He refuses

A few days later Tom wakes up in a cheap motel room with a dismembered tranny hooker. He does not remember what he did. Jimmy walks in and tells him that he can "help him take care of it" if he will accept the deal from the boys

Tom hears somone else open the door. He looks up and

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Opie's Eleven.

Drinking, gambling, a bunch of comedians in a caper.

And very, very heavy make out scene between Sam and Bob Kelly.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
They sould do a movie,,,think about it, they took a genre and brought it to new levels and the whole time stuck true to themselves and there fans, they were let go from several stations and the whole xm thing, the o and a army the resurrection etc etc etc,,,,,And They are not ugly as some "haters" lol like to say,,,at least not anymore, so they could play themselves.