Opie And Anthony Photoshop Thread 71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny™

The mod who didn't
Staff member
YAY! It's Photoshop Thread 71!!!

doktormoo

Apple, BMW Motorcycles, Cigar and O&A junkie.
The "man's man" stuff on the previous thread was quite good. Well done all.

H

HughJorgan

Not the best, but relevant and didnt require much editing

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
C&S, wonderful work as always!!!:icon_mrgr

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Great job cigarsandscotch. Thanks.:clap:

Need help.

I need to find some godd ps people to tear theses pics apart for me. This chick is hoohoo fan and thinks that she is funny with her hoohoo pics on my comment page on my space. So please let it rip pests and tear her the fuck up. She tells me howard is god.>hoo hoo i invented god tell em fred.

Shes the one on the left in the first pic.

Maynard K

Get it right, it's Dopey & Aintfunny!
how about some dog shit for a dog shit co.?

j3lehane

O&A Preacher,I had an Idea today about putting the sirius logo as a giant MAXI-PAD, but I'm working on other stuff right now...if anyone wants it please do.

j3lehane said:
O&A Preacher,I had an Idea today about putting the sirius logo as a giant MAXI-PAD, but I'm working on other stuff right now...if anyone wants it please do.
OK I cant wait my man!

I hope this gets mergerd but I meant the chich on the right in the first pic my fuck sorry!

Nice job Cigars,philly,nortonshog.

OandAPreacher I need to find some godd ps people to tear theses pics apart for me. This chick is hoohoo fan and thinks that she is funny with her hoohoo pics on my comment page on my space. So please let it rip pests and tear her the fuck up. She tells me howard is god.>hoo hoo i invented god tell em fred.

Shes the one on the left in the first pic.
OandAPreacher I hope this gets mergerd but I meant the chich on the right in the first pic my fuck sorry!
Too late.

The original

j3lehane

I guess that's better than the Sirius dog humping her?????? :) it's a SPUNKDOG

DrGonzoPA

Janet Reno's Fuck Buddy
dont have my photoshop shit here but just an idea. since hoo hoo dad looks so much like junior soprano get a screem cap of junior shooting tony and make it howies old man shooting hoo hoo. with sound would be a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.