Opie and Anthony Sighting?

IRA

I Don't know if anyone has done this yet but I figure it could be cool.Has anyone saw the guys like Opie pumpkin picking or Anthony Driving over curbs Or ever guests like Patty at Mcdonalds?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I thought that I saw Opie once in a Museum once or was that a T-rex? ;)

Is there a Renaissance fair anywhere this weekend? Look for Ant as the "Guy in tights" guy.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Yeah I seen Ant ova there, Opie was ova here, cause Ant lives ova there now and Op still lives ova here now cause everybody no. <--As in no I have never seen them in public. ;)

DIRTY_HARRY

Does the Road show count???? JrsyGrl and myself went to the Paramus road show and met a drunken Opie and Anthony and a twisted Jim Norton and a but munch of a bus driver who told us if we asked for a tee shirt he would drive the bus right off the site. I said " Isnt that what you do anyway?"??? He was pissed off. I did see Grandpa from the munsters once in the city and Letterman but what the hell do they have do do with the show?????? I DONT KNOW In case you havent noticed I am on the Stacker today and am rambling. Oh you did notice heh heh heh

IRA

Maybe I should cange this to celebritie sightings guy seriously if this was a gay idea I'll take back this tread I tought it might be cool to see if anyone has seen anyone from the show around the city and yes road shows would count.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Seriously?? :D No, I have never seen O or A when they were not at an event. :rolleyes: