Opie and Anthony Thread 6-12-07 ROCK SCREAM TUESDAY!!!!!

Warren

Fucking Fan
RCK SCRM TUSDAY!!!!!

Hello everyone. welcome to the thread. Enjoy your stay. Learn how to make money off trees:)

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
You're punctual on the thread starting. Nice job fella.

Rockscreamtuesdee

Good mornin' to ya.

Warren

Fucking Fan
yeah I work nights so I am always up. And I only start threads or chat in them on days I am at work.

LilConor

Goto love living over seas. I don't wake up early to hear the show.

Is Opie going to be spinning two track's back to back for "Two for Tuesdays" ?

Ichhhh.

Warren

Fucking Fan
wow like I haven't heard this song a 1,000,000 times (she talks to angels)

RCK SCRM TUSDAY!!!!!

Hello everyone. welcome to the thread. Enjoy your stay. Learn how to make money off trees:)
:) ABC morning news sucks. They have been running the short package about the stupid Sopranos show twice an hour and they are so cheesy that they cut them off mid-sentence to black with the name of the show centered in white.

That was hacky.

Rich W.

good morning gang

anxious to see if Jimmy is going to weigh in on the kid getting a chin transplant..

Warren

Fucking Fan
:) ABC morning news sucks. They have been running the short package about the stupid Sopranos show twice an hour and they are so cheesy that they cut them off mid-sentence to black with the name of the show centered in white.

That was hacky.
are they still talking about that?

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
3 days 'til O&A are back uncensored... oh wait, lemme fix that.

3 days 'til O&A can say dirty dirty words (tee hee).

Blech.

Fuck XM.

I am watching PBS right now before I tune into OA and I have to say, I HATE this educational video about how businesses work.

It must have had a good budget because they had a Sting song in there but the video is shit. It has late'80s/early 90's video on VHS and then some good footage mixed in from either film or Mini-DV/DVCPro/DVcam footage. So I don't know if it was made later where they added new footage in or if they just tried to cut the costs and find old shitty footage from a stock footage house.

Anyway, logging in now.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Morning Baggers. :action-sm

After a late night with some Guitar Hero II, it's time to get my O&A fix.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Shock Jocks Shock Jocks Shock Jocks Shock Jocks Shock Jocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, did the show just drop out on KROCK? It just died when the show open finished.

Warren

Fucking Fan
I think they are messing with us.

please tell me they are messing with us

spankz

my stream died after "get the show on the road"

Warren

Fucking Fan
now are we all on the Krock stream or what? anyone on the radio?