Opie and Anthony Wikipedia page needs a picture

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
The picture of Opie and Anthony on their Wikipedia page was taken down recently since it was copyrighted. Wikipedia has a policy (though not always enforced) that copyrighted images may not be used in their articles since they want to keep the articles free and public domain and all that crap.

This means that we need a picture taken by one of us to use for Opie and Anthony's Wikipedia page. It can't be from a magazine or website or anything.

Does anyone have any good shots?

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ

Here's one I took a few weeks ago. I also have some great ones of Opie and Anthony individually from a St. Pat's show at the Hard Rock.

Again, I took the pic... and I would gladly offer it up for use on the page. A thanks would be even more gooder ;) LOL. And yes, they are singing Man Eater in that picture.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York

ChocolateRain

Jul 20, 2007

Here's one I took a few weeks ago. I also have some great ones of Opie and Anthony individually from a St. Pat's show at the Hard Rock.

Again, I took the pic... and I would gladly offer it up for use on the page. A thanks would be even more gooder ;) LOL. And yes, they are singing Man Eater in that picture.
no homo:

i think opie's fly is open

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
i nominate the picture of ant from the renaissance fair(y) this weekend with a tasteful nude of opie photoshopped next to him

JaJaJulie

Jodie Foster?
May 15, 2006
Wisconsin
Does anyone have any good shots?
I have a couple - feel free to use them...

Bummer, I thought I had more, but they're all great individual shots, not of the 2 (or 3) of them together. If anyone feels like using the individual shots, they're on my flickr site if you're interested.

Oct 28, 2004
you son of a BITCH. :arrrh: ::hammer: :arrrh:

DIE!!!!!
CM Mark go fuck yourself. Where you want to meet up so i can ram by heel into your front teeth. You need to have a brown belt destory your pathetic "12,000 post" ass. Why don't you PM me...please tell me you are in NY....

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
I would still need "permission" from the person who took the picture though. Wikipedia is dumb like that.
it was posted by a member of wackbag, look in the jones beach thread I guess. someones photos from that event should work