Opie & Anthony Listening Thread: 03/19/12- Will Opie Be Back? Will Anthony? Tune In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobobie

Shit, Weird Medicine replay. Must mute audio. Hate medical talk.

Oh, yeah ... Morning.

I would not mind a Bobo call if he pulls a wheelchair Fred and calls from the bathtub stuffing a dildo in his ass.

CousinDave

I would not mind a Bobo call if he pulls a wheelchair Fred and calls from the bathtub stuffing a dildo in his ass.

Better yet, you should get Bobo to dress up as the Gimp and then lock him in a box. I'm sure O&A would let him on the show to do that skit provided he stayed locked in the box for the whole show, and O&A leave before Erock let's him out

Bobobie

Better yet, you should get Bobo to dress up the Gimp and then lock him in a box. I'm sure O&A would let him on the show to do that skit provided he stayed locked in the box for the whole show, and O&A left before Erock let him out
Or what about him and his brother blowing each other ... any more gay suggestions for Bobo this morning?

Better yet, you should get Bobo to dress up the Gimp and then lock him in a box. I'm sure O&A would let him on the show to do that skit provided he stayed locked in the box for the whole show, and O&A left before Erock let him out
Dress him as John McCain, the pow years, break his arms Then lock him in the cage for a few years.

CousinDave

This sounds just like when Toby puked in Shane's truck - at least before Shane died

CousinDave

Dress him as John McCain, the pow years, break his arms Then lock him in the cage for a few years.
or make him play Russian Roulette, but with 5 rounds in the cylinder instead of just 1

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Jesus, Opie. You let your kid shit in the pool?

Patrice CK Fan

Patrice Oneal and Louis C.K. Fan.
Almost an hour into today's show and not one mention of why Anthony was "sick" on Thursday which lead into Friday's Show which was a "Best of". I bet it was just "fake" so Jim had most a whole show to himself on Thursday. If you notice. It was an hour into the Thursday's Show when Anthony left. He did say he wanted a "half a day" on Friday's Show. I guess it came early instead. Just my opinion.

CousinDave

Almost an hour into today's show and not one mention of why Anthony was "sick" on Thursday which lead into Friday's Show which was a "Best of". I bet it was just "fake" so Jim had most a whole show to himself on Thursday. If you notice. It was an hour into the Thursday's Show when Anthony left. He did say he wanted a "half a day" on Friday's Show. I guess it came early instead. Just my opinion.

I'm going to guess Anthony has totally forgotten about Friday

Hello=]

this is a a worst of?
I remember opie talking about this and throwing out these shitty jokes or did he rehash them? I just started listening

this is a a worst of?
I remember opie talking about this and throwing out these shitty jokes or did he rehash them? I just started listening
Yes, its a replay from a while ago, Opie on vacation with his first eife/kid that he does not mention anymore. Surprised they can play this after the divorce.

Patrice CK Fan

Patrice Oneal and Louis C.K. Fan.
Water is the only known compound that balls up together because it has a strong outer shell. Which is why water comes off you quick when you get wet. It is balling up in pools like water on a windshield.

Hello=]

Yes, its a replay from a while ago, Opie on vacation with his first eife/kid that he does not mention anymore. Surprised they can play this after the divorce.
I just said it wasn't dumb shit because I was just listening.

Ronnie_2Chin

I'm no good at Court Ordered good byes
Opie was getting close to a "Fucking magnets, how do they work" moment

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Andy Pettitte had an "okay" year last year because he was sitting at home not playing, Opie you dumb bastard.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Water is the only known compound that balls up together because it has a strong outer shell. Which is why water comes off you quick when you get wet. It is balling up in pools like water on a windshield.
Heh heh. You said Balls. Heh heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.