Opie & Anthony Listening Thread: 04/12/12- Where's My 8% Payraise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CousinDave

I got to see the Guns 'N Roses once in '88, so I saw them probably at their best, I'm satisfied, but I really should have gone to see them in the Use Your Illusion days.

CousinDave

Only a jury gets to decide if stand your ground is applicable, its different from self defense

I got to see the Guns 'N Roses once in '88, so I saw them probably at their best, I'm satisfied, but I really should have gone to see them in the Use Your Illusion days.
see a slayer show and be done with it

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Is Ant still defending this douchebag?

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
They were already on the decline when that came out. They were great, but they had a very short shelf life.

[video=youtube;TnfpZOmJuN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TnfpZOmJuN8#![/video]
Hola

I notice suicidal is still kickin

with the meskins

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Opie's a fucking idiot. It's not Versus anymore, it's NBC Sports. And TWC airs NBC Sports HD.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Opie has "guys" for things only a retarded gentleman would need guys for.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Oh yeah, it's on the guide, but the guide is too hard to navigate...

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Boy Butter Fresca? Hory Sheet that's probably the worst commercial the boys have had on their channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.