Opie & Anthony Listening Thread - 06/22/10 - Austerity Budget Edition

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Fuck off, you, uhh.... uphill gardener.

Christ, you Brits have some of the stupidest vernacular.

English Gent

Fuck off, you, uhh.... uphill gardener.

Christ, you Brits have some of the stupidest vernacular.
In fairness, our common language is supposed to be English, not that fucking awful patois that you Septics speak in the colonies.

Oh, and good morning, sweetie. :action-sm

Bluestreak

In fairness, our common language is supposed to be English, not that fucking awful patois that you Septics speak in the colonies.

Oh, and good morning, sweetie. :action-sm
Ha! The joke's on you! The common language here is Spanish!

English Gent

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Yep, it happened. I remember hearing the show in question live and the caller was the biggest, most delusional cunt on the planet. I believe that the 'settlement' amounted to the caller withdrawing all his claims and Jimmy eating his own costs.
I don't see what delusional about a middle aged man taking a hip hop dance class.

Oh yeah, everything.

happybutt

Yes I remember the show - It's scary that had he won, it would have set up some shit radio for everyone sheesh.

English Gent

'Hang Cool Teddybear' is a fucking good CD. Definitely the best thing Meat Loaf's done since Bat 2.

I listen to BBC World Service on the weekends because the news people all sound very intelligent.

I have to change the station when they get to Sports, because I have no fucking clue what they are talking about then.

English Gent

I listen to BBC World Service on the weekends because the news people all sound very intelligent.

I have to change the station when they get to Sports, because I have no fucking clue what they are talking about then.
:icon_lol:

blevine77

I just tried to log back in and i get the "your subscription has been deactivated" What a shit company
Getting the same. Seems like this happens once a month or so. Usually logging on and off a few times does the trick, but it's not working this time. And when I try activating my subscription, it says it's already activated (per usual).

I'd have figured after years of this, they'd have fixed this issue.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
I got the same message. I did a free trail with a hotmail address. I've already worn out my ISP email, my work email, my car club email and about a dozen yahoo emails. So I'm on to hot mail.
I pay nearly $240 a year for this shit and it's AUTO PAY. Fucking cunts.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Only rubes and hicks would actually pay to have their picture taken with Sandy Kane. Eeeeechhhhh.

Bluestreak

I got the same message. I did a free trail with a hotmail address. I've already worn out my ISP email, my work email, my car club email and about a dozen yahoo emails. So I'm on to hot mail.
I pay nearly $240 a year for this shit and it's AUTO PAY. Fucking cunts.
Does 10 Minute Mail not work anymore?