Opie & Anthony listening thread 06/25/2012 - Not good with titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
First break has been all over the place this morning. State fairs, intern bullshit, fat black women, making your own rules, AR Drone flying. Schitzophrenic.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Adderall rules.

Ah, great intern talking.
Are they this short on material today already?

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
First break has been all over the place this morning. State fairs, intern bullshit, fat black women, making your own rules, AR Drone flying. Schitzophrenic.
And Jimmy Durante bashing, lest we forget.

I'd love to hear people in 70 years listen to O&A and say, "people thought this was funny?"

Come to think of it, I say it now every so often.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Holy shit kid, have a little bit of energy. Annoying whiny douche

Wait, this fuck is on SOU?

That station obviously has gone down the shitter.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
Oh, WSOU DJs are the WORST. Though the best is listening to them try to do the news and absolutely mangle any foreign name.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Oh, WSOU DJs are the WORST. Though the best is listening to them try to do the news and absolutely mangle any foreign name.
I've heard a few of them that aren't too bad, but yeah, for the most part they are. Well, most college DJs are.

I'm guessing he doesn't realize how awful he sounds.

stevenknight

I am person.
Jan 28, 2012
United Kingdom
OMG I've just got around to watching Seinfeld and I got the Vandelay Industries joke Ant just did. I'm a pop culture juggernaut!!

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I've heard a few of them that aren't too bad, but yeah, for the most part they are. Well, most college DJs are.

I'm guessing he doesn't realize how awful he sounds.
The news and traffic reads are the worst. Its like the kids forget English when the mics go live. I dont think they are any more shitty than they used to be, its just more obvious after a while. Then again they are just kids so they need to get some fucking up out of the way so they can find their voice. I still find it hilarious that they have to say G Forbid and Lamb of G because they are so religious. Lame.

Mornin, truthdozers.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Holy shit did Opie just say "Alex or Alec Trebeck? Alex? Ah I guess there is a K at the end."? Mother of fuck.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
The news and traffic reads are the worst. Its like the kids forget English when the mics go live. I dont think they are any more shitty than they used to be, its just more obvious after a while. Then again they are just kids so they need to get some fucking up out of the way so they can find their voice. I still find it hilarious that they have to say G Forbid and Lamb of G because they are so religious. Lame.

Mornin, truthdozers.
Well, I'm not sure if it's because they're religious, or that they have to conform to the guidelines set by a Roman Catholic college.

Yeah, they are just kids but if you're going to do newsreads and you're allegedly high school graduates, you should be able to pronounce "Butros Butros Ghali," especially if he's running the UN. Yes, it's been a while since I've actively listened to SOU.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Well, I'm not sure if it's because they're religious, or that they have to conform to the guidelines set by a Roman Catholic college.
By they I meant the school. Its early.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
By they I meant the school. Its early.
Understood.

I should probably mention that I did some time behind the mic in college and I was pretty shitty at it (though at least I knew it).

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Oof. Kirk is hard to listen to.
I don't mean in the difficult to understand way either, I mean in the holy shit that sucks way.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Oof. Kirk is hard to listen to.
I don't mean in the difficult to understand way either, I mean in the holy shit that sucks way.

95, holy shit. Ok, that with the stroke he sounds pretty good.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
The should get Kirk Douglas to host 'New Years' Rockin' Eve' this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.