Opie & Anthony Listening Thread - 1/25/2013: Center Square FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

VicVinegar

Oct 5, 2012
Scorch stinks. Even 14 year old me listening to 100.9 K-Rock in Syracuse didn't think he was any good.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Im not even going to link the Scorch video they were talking about. Its just too pathetic.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
Nah... This Te'o guy is lying. He's not that dumb. He's going to fucking Notre Dame, one of the last institutions that actually give a fuck about academic standards.

Jan 25, 2013
I would comment on the show had it not been for the fact that as of yesterday I can no longer listen to it. Good job to the lawyers of Sirius XM for taking down LITERALLY every single bit of strreamed and uploaded O&A content from sites like youtube, p-bay and Hulkshare. I live in skandinavia and have been a faituful everyday listener for almost 4 years now. Getting a subscription for 15 dollars a month is just a complete non option for people like me. Do these retards know ANYTHING about marketing? Do they think people like me wouldve even heard about these people if it werent for the internet?!
Its been a wonderful 4 years. I guess sirius wants to limit its listeners to the US.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
I don't believe Te'o for one fucking minugte. Kid was totally in on it.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I would comment on the show had it not been for the fact that as of yesterday I can no longer listen to it. Good job to the lawyers of Sirius XM for taking down LITERALLY every single bit of strreamed and uploaded O&A content from sites like youtube, p-bay and Hulkshare. I live in skandinavia and have been a faituful everyday listener for almost 4 years now. Getting a subscription for 15 dollars a month is just a complete non option for people like me. Do these retards know ANYTHING about marketing? Do they think people like me wouldve even heard about these people if it werent for the internet?!
Its been a wonderful 4 years. I guess sirius wants to limit its listeners to the US.
You stole a subscription service for 4 years and you expect anyone to feel bad for you? Its shitty that the lawyers pulled it but you arent going to get much sympathy. Download PalTalk and listen that way, Ant might still be streaming it that way.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Sep 27, 2007
Mawl-din, MA
I found stuff on the intertubes this morning.
So you're LITERALLY over reacting.

PSAs: Technical Virgin

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
You stole a subscription service for 4 years and you expect anyone to feel bad for you? Its shitty that the lawyers pulled it but you arent going to get much sympathy. Download PalTalk and listen that way, Ant might still be streaming it that way.
And I just checked, and they haven't pulled EVERYTHING down.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
Did Opie really think the Technical Virgin PSA might not have been fake in the past?

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
In his defence, you literally cannot subscribe if you're outside of the US. It won't process the credit card.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
So which one are you complaining about? Are you pissed that they pulled the content or because they don't know how to market?
Because in this case, one has NOTHING to do with another. It's not marketing to allow you to listen to a paid service for free.
Dummy.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
In his defence, you literally cannot subscribe if you're outside of the US. It won't process the credit card.
What about Audible? Same deal?

No way Te'o is this stupid. He is covering up for something, big time.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
What about Audible? Same deal?

No way Te'o is this stupid. He is covering up for something, big time.
Not sure about audible, though the last time I tried it was excluded to non-US residents. I had to get a relative in the US to sign up for me and then reimburse him.

I think Te'o is gay and he used the fake chick as a beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.