Opie & Anthony Listening Thread - 10/05/2011 - The Tarnishment of Golden Boy Danny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Whitney gets a full season pickup? How the fuck did that happen?

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Fuck that shit Jim, I would rather watch the worst sitcom in the world than any of the assisted reality or even most reality bullshit.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Oh great, Opie's about to shit on Modern Family.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
This bitch is so hot that they shouldn't be allowed to speak against her on radio.

And I dig Modern Family. I haven't seen them all, but what I have I liked.

Modern Family is the only network sitcom I've really enjoyed since Sienfeld.

Opie should stick to yo gabba gabba

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
It's interesting they go to Marz about anything. Have they gone to Marz for any conversation in the morning for the past seven years ever?

Hey ive been listening alot lately, really all ive heard is Anthony shitting on Liberals, Norton being funny as usual.. and Opie running the boards.

Accurate?

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
It's interesting they go to Marz about anything. Have they gone to Marz for any conversation in the morning for the past seven years ever?
Ignoring that he may be hanging around to discuss yesterday, pretty much anytime a Puerto Rican is mentioned they default to him.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
I loved candy corn when I was a kid but now it tastes completely different to me.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Is Duff the dude that was dancing around with Dave? He was pretty interesting if I remember correctly.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Has Nick Cannon been on 92.3 Now longer than O&A had been on K-Rock?

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
a show being format-appropriate is literally every show in jocktober.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
This isn't Jocktoberish. It's really kind of lame and can't even be mined for humor. I don't honestly think Sam understands the point of Jocktober.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
so no Mars and Danny talk yet?
disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.