Opie & Anthony Listening Thread - 10/18/2011 - T.I. in the House

Status
Not open for further replies.

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Really?

Stellar job, moron.
Your thing is you think people have problems with content. But it's a problem with the action.
It's not annoying what you bitch about. It's about the bitching. That's the annoying part.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Your thing is you think people have problems with content. But it's a problem with the action.
It's not annoying what you bitch about. It's about the bitching. That's the annoying part.
Again, Im the one bitching. It makes no sense.

Did you find a BBQ place tonight PF?
No...I got all shaved and showered and dressed up...ended up drinking Ice cold beer and eating snacks in my room ...while listening to music on my Laptop and posting on Facebook/wackbag and uploading pics and videos to Laptop while watching the scream awards on spike...rained hard here last 3 hrs...may go find something to eat soon...I passed on a Boots n Bikini contest 6 blocks from here at Dale Earnhardt Jrs bar "Whiskey River" I even had a private invite...my name was on The List...Oh well...gotta save some $$$ ...two more races this month with a trip to Ashevillle NC then Atlanta as they are on the way to Talledega (sat n sun races) martinsville VA after that...my Bookie owes me $277...wonder if he would send it to me western union...I could use it...

Status
Not open for further replies.