Opie & Anthony Listening Thread - 10/6/11 - Good Riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Steve Jobs is dead.

Danny is a cunt.

The NHL season starts tonight.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
jefferies today yaaay

DizzyD

It's the Opie & Anthony show, featuring Jim Norton and a douchy whiny cunt

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
I don't think I would be able to live with myself if Anthony blocked me from Twitter. The shame would be unbearable.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Does anyone in the listening audience give two fair fucks about who or what these two divas do on Twitter?

As if reading Opie bullying celebs or Anthony doing *ding ding* jokes is some massive privilege.

DizzyD

Ant has turned into a cunt. Why not say something to the cunt? Aren't you the boss, Ant?

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Does anyone in the listening audience give two fair fucks about who or what these two divas do on Twitter?

As if reading Opie bullying celebs or Anthony doing *ding ding* jokes is some massive privilege.
They sure must think we love it because it's a topic all the motherfucking time.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I only check twitter once in a while, but I want to delete my account after listening to this conversation. It's just embarrassing.

NO. These dummies don't realize most of us don't have so many followers that blocking anyone is even an issue. I have a twitter account only to follow a couple people. I have 0 tweets and 0 followers. Talk about being out of touch with your audience...

DizzyD

It's clear why there isn't the enthusiasm from listeners anymore. Not as much traffic on the message boards anymore. Their attitude (especially Cumia) toward listeners is shameful. I'm a listener since the WNEW days, but this attitude is making me consider listening to my iPod in the mornings from now on.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
A new Jimmy special, yay.

Now that I can get behind. Unlike Twitter Drama in the Morning with Greg and Tony.

Oh God half-assed political talk after the break....

how long will I linger?

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
They continue to condescend and alienate listeners - they might want to reconsider if they really plan on "taking a stand" and walking away from their super tough job. I'll be damned if I'd put a fuckin' dollar in their pockets.

Pigdango

Donator
It's clear why there isn't the enthusiasm from listeners anymore. Not as much traffic on the message boards anymore. Their attitude (especially Cumia) toward listeners is shameful. I'm a listener since the WNEW days, but this attitude is making me consider listening to my iPod in the mornings from now on.
I'd say that you'd get sick of hearing the same thing on your ipod over and over and over again, but...

They sure must think we love it because it's a topic all the motherfucking time.
I only check twitter once in a while, but I want to delete my account after listening to this conversation. It's just embarrassing.
NO. These dummies don't realize most of us don't have so many followers that blocking anyone is even an issue. I have a twitter account only to follow a couple people. I have 0 tweets and 0 followers. Talk about being out of touch with your audience...
A new Jimmy special, yay.

Now that I can get behind. Unlike Twitter Drama in the Morning with Greg and Tony.
They continue to condescend and alienate listeners - they might want to reconsider if they really plan on "taking a stand" and walking away from their super tough job. I'll be damned if I'd put a fuckin' dollar in their pockets.
I don't even have to post anymore, you've ALL read my mind.

DizzyD

I'd say that you'd get sick of hearing the same thing on your ipod over and over and over again, but...
It beats listening to the crap that my favorite radio show is turning into...

BOZ29

The best was when Danny McBride was in and they started a twitter discussion. McBride basically said he couldn't give a shit and they continued as he sat there in silence.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
wow. some really positive vibes this morning.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
There are plenty of podcasts and plenty of music to make up for this show. These two assholes don't give a fuck about the fans anymore who put them where they are at. You can't be fucking entertainers if people weren't entertained and paid attention. This is exactly how I felt when I stopped listening to Stern except now I'm more resentful because I invested a lot more time into these two princes. "I'm a multi-millionaire!" isn't even a joke.

Pigdango

Donator
They keep talking about "He had all that money and couldn't fix himself", but has anyone thought about how much money he futilely wasted trying to fix himself?

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
They keep talking about "He had all that money and couldn't fix himself", but has anyone thought about how much money he futilely wasted trying to fix himself?
Probably a few hundred dollars.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
There are plenty of podcasts and plenty of music to make up for this show. These two assholes don't give a fuck about the fans anymore who put them where they are at. You can't be fucking entertainers if people weren't entertained and paid attention. This is exactly how I felt when I stopped listening to Stern except now I'm more resentful because I invested a lot more time into these two princes. "I'm a multi-millionaire!" isn't even a joke.
Yep. Get to the dick jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.