Opie & Anthony Listening Thread- 12-06-11- MMA Stands For Coolest People on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

CousinDave

Today is 5 hours of Best of Patrice

from the way they were talking yesterday, last night was the wake and the funeral is today

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Today is 5 hours of Best of Patrice

from the way they were talking yesterday, last night was the wake and the funeral is today
I think the funeral was last night.

KevinHart4real Kevin Hart
I just left "Patrice Oneal's" funeral......and I cried tears of joy, you are truly missed big fella.....#RipPatriceOneal
I dunno why he put Patrice's name in quotes.

CousinDave

I think the funeral was last night.
I dunno why he put Patrice's name in quotes.

Could be, I just know they were talking about a wake and Chris Rock mentioned at the end of the call that he would see them tonight

Ya know Patrice was only about 2 years older than me, but for some reason I see him (and Norton, Bob Kelly, etc..) to be significantly older than me

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
This might be one of the funniest things that has ever been on the radio.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
I'm having a hard time listening this morning... Hearing Patrice laugh and knowing that we'll never get another one like that again is tough to take.

RIP Patrice but I'm sick of hearing his appearances. Imagine how bad it's going to be when Jimmy gets killed by a tranny.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
RIP Patrice but I'm sick of hearing his appearances. Imagine how bad it's going to be when Jimmy gets killed by a tranny.
Turn the radio off then.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
I'm having a hard time listening this morning... Hearing Patrice laugh and knowing that we'll never get another one like that again is tough to take.
This.

I will miss that laugh more than anything.

this has been the thing that's affected me the most too

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Fuck, I had completely forgotten about this bit.

Danesy

LOL @ Patrice "what are they all from Philly?"

Fucking awesome.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
This was just on a few days ago on Comedy Central...one of my favorites.

[YT]1ItxVWTikGI[/YT]

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
I fucking love the fish tank guy discussion.

Listening to the Patrice stuff is great, but sad at the same time. It's a shame too, because you know you won't hear him on the show much more even on worst of days. I doubt they'll keep his stuff in the rotation.....

Danesy

Holy crap, I've never heard this Asians bit before.

It's hysterical.

Status
Not open for further replies.