Opie & Anthony Listening Thread- 12-06-11- MMA Stands For Coolest People on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Listening to the Patrice stuff is great, but sad at the same time. It's a shame too, because you know you won't hear him on the show much more even on worst of days. I doubt they'll keep his stuff in the rotation.....
I respectfully disagree. There's so much goodness to share that I think they'll play his bits any chance they get. I wouldn't mind a bit.

I respectfully disagree. There's so much goodness to share that I think they'll play his bits any chance they get. I wouldn't mind a bit.
Don't get me wrong....I'd be happy to hear it. But, it'll still make me a little sad to hear him. And, if it'll do that to me I can only imagine how sad it would make the guys who actually new him and called him a friend. So, I just think they'll probably not play his stuff too much.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Is this the audio they were referencing the other day when "Patrice listened to Chris"?

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Okay, I think I'm happier that Club Soda Kenny gave his remembrance instead of John Feder.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Okay, I think I'm happier that Club Soda Kenny gave his remembrance instead of John Feder.
Im still cringing because of Marz's remembrance. That was painful to listen to.

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
Weird hearing him talk about death....yeesh...

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
I think it's the perfect bit to go out on.

Coming up next, Ron and Fez.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Wow.... what a perfect ending.

Thanks Patrice. We'll always miss you.

gotta love how Jimmy's best memories with him involve prostitutes....lol He really is a fucking addict.

also....now I'm sad again

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Guess its time to move on over.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
RIP Patrice but I'm sick of hearing his appearances. Imagine how bad it's going to be when Jimmy gets killed by a tranny.
We're tired of reading your shit posts. See how that works?

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
RIP Patrice but I'm sick of hearing his appearances. Imagine how bad it's going to be when Jimmy gets killed by a tranny.
The difference is Jimmy's "best of" will be 10 minutes-at-most clips (not the entire show lasting 10 minutes, but Jimmy's best is usually a good line or a quick routine- not an entire bit) or an endless string of MMA and Black Sabbath interviews.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Details, please - I missed the ending.
They played "It's so Hard to Say Goodbye" by Boys II Men behind Jimmy talking about Patrice.

I teared up, it was well done.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
I had no idea Patrice coined the term "Half-A-Hulk-Face..."

He used to have Season Tixs to Mets games. I saw him a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.