Opie & Anthony Listening Thread- 12-06-11- MMA Stands For Coolest People on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Does the audio sound like a jumpy CD to anyone else?

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Yeah, the entire country music bit has sounded like that.

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
I'm having a hard time listening this morning... Hearing Patrice laugh and knowing that we'll never get another one like that again is tough to take.
i mentioned that in another thread earlier. Hearing his old appearance I actually forget he's dead for a moment and then realize.."fuck...he's dead"

PatientZero

Listening to Marz pretty much about to break down reading that really just got to me...

Josh_R

At least Opie hasn't lost his sense of humor after the loss of Patrice...
OpieRadio opie radio
RT @KimKardashian: Finally got my boot off! pheeewwwww! ME: WHY DID YOU NAME YOUR DOG BOOT? #WEIRD
6 hours ago

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
So was the dog humping her leg?

Josh_R

So was the dog humping her leg?
Ugh, I want to slit my wrists for googling this, but here you go:

Kim Kardashian was worried that she was going to have to sleep in her high heeled boots last night.

The star is well known for her skin-tight outfits, which show off her killer curves.

Unfortunately, last night her spray on boots were working against her as she tried for nearly half an hour to prise them away from her feet.

"Can't get my boot off &I'm all by myself! Don't know what 2 do!" she tweeted. "LOL I need someone to pull it off! Been tryin 4 20mins! #SleepingInStilettos (sic)."

Kim was at the end of her tether.

She even considered waking up her 14-year-old half-sister Kylie Jenner to come and help her.

"Do I wake up @KylieJenner to help me take my boot off? I'm really struggling over here! LOL Grrrrrr (sic)," she wrote.
Can you believe that there is a human being alive that can go to sleep at night knowing their career entails writing an entire "news" article about a slut whose boot got stuck on her foot?

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Can you believe that there is a human being alive that can go to sleep at night knowing their career entails writing an entire "news" article about a slut whose boot got stuck on her foot?
It's just a stepping stone. I'm sure the author is aspiring to much greater power and fame so as to be able to comment on important stories like that in their spare time. :icon_roll

AnthonOpe

Was Tuesdays's show clips that they played over the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.