Opie & Anthony Listening Thread 2010-03-18 Turd in the Punch Bowl

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Fez was too much of a bully/asshole to be faking it. A fist full of heart medication and alcohol go a long way.
Yeah I know 98% percent of things on the RnF show is a work, but if he was acting he is a hell of an actor.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Let's recap:
1. I don't have health insurance. I make too much on unemployment to qualify for MassHealth, and don't make enough to buy private health insurance. The system is broken.
2. I'm an American-Italian who has spent enough time in Naples and Augusta, Sicily to understand that these blowout-headed, self-tanned, guido shitcocks don't know the first thing about being Italian.
3. This chick is annoying as hell, and Jefferies should stick his cock in her dumper.

Did I miss anything?

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Without Jeffries and Vos, this chick is worthless in the studio.

Nicolenadia

When you say you "loooovvvvee" something, you should know more about it...like the title of the musical or even more than one....dummy...shes a poseur.

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
lol..i love her "but you're seeing someone" excuse of why she wouldn't fuck anyone in there instead of just saying "i wouldn't fuck any of you"

I just don't think she's into 40 flooorfthh'ish guys.

edit.. i'd also post a pic. but i'm too much of a retard to fugure out the nsfw tag

Nicolenadia

Let's recap:
1. I don't have health insurance. I make too much on unemployment to qualify for MassHealth, and don't make enough to buy private health insurance. The system is broken.
I'm in the same boat....the max amount is still 3 times less than I was making and I steal toilet paper from public restrooms to save a buck....fuck the system... At least for now, I don't have any ailments....until that city bus comes from out of nowhere and pummels me...

Stig

Fucking your mother.
I'm in the same boat....the max amount is still 3 times less than I was making and I steal toilet paper from public restrooms to save a buck....fuck the system... At least for now, I don't have any ailments....until that city bus comes from out of nowhere and pummels me...
How did we get a new person in here without totally abusing them?

Hello. :action-sm

This is a huge comeback show. The first 2 hours of the show were below average, but it's been gold since the comics came in.