Opie & Anthony Listening Thread - 3/28/2012: Troy Quaaaaan... Loves Himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
Good morning. Good first hour. Can't wait for th afternoon replay.

Aug 11, 2005
Wished they would just go to afternoons I could get some sleep

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Vancouver is Asian central. Toronto, not so much.

Nerd Holocaust

Aug 18, 2010
man i hate people that think they can take their fucking kids anywhere. Lady gaga's parents didn't open a fucking Applebees

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
man i hate people that think they can take their fucking kids anywhere. Lady gaga's parents didn't open a fucking Applebees
It's a fucking restaurant. Why shouldn't he be allowed to take his wife and child to dinner???

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
It's a fucking restaurant. Why shouldn't he be allowed to take his wife and child to dinner???
As a parent I do understand where the restaurant is coming from. If we go out to a restaurant, especially if we're meeting friends we go to a chain style place where its going to be plenty noisy so we don't disturb anybody. Our little guy is too wild so right now I would never dream of going to a classier place like Capitol Grill or Mortons with him. Unfortunately, too many parents THINK they can when in reality they should have gotten a baby sitter.

I think parents SHOULD be able to go out with their families to restaurants...BUT, I think more parents should exercise common sense when they do, especially when going to nicer restaurants where people don't want to hear a screaming kid when they're trying to eat. Sorry, felt I should add this.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
I don't have kids; and I fucking HATE parent who bring their young unruly kids to a nice restaurant. Parents don't understand the the noise level they've gotten used to is irritating to those of us without kids. And even if you do have kids; I'm sure you don't want to be disturbed by some other asshole's kids while you had the sense to hire a sitter so you can enjoy a night out.
The rule should be: if the restaurant has CLOTH napkins, no kids allowed. Hire a fucking babysitter or stay your ass home.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
81 year old is a 2 time felon, who can't own a gun. If he had stabbed the guy, or beat him to death with a crowbar, he's be fine.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
I don't have kids; and I fucking HATE parent who bring their young unruly kids to a nice restaurant. Parents don't understand the the noise level they've gotten used to is irritating to those of us without kids. And even if you do have kids; I'm sure you don't want to be disturbed by some other asshole's kids while you had the sense to hire a sitter so you can enjoy a night out.
The rule should be: if the restaurant has CLOTH napkins, no kids allowed. Hire a fucking babysitter or stay your ass home.
I agree completely. Unless your kid is able to sit and be quiet at a place like that (and there are some) then either leave the kid at home, or go to TGI fucking Friday's. I'm the first to preach that you bring a kid into your life (although of course some things need to be adjusted) but parents need to make sacrifices too...and there's plenty of parents these days that don't understand that one fucking bit.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

Really busting up that sterotype with not having kids but your poor grammar counteracts that.

Whattup, peoples.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Ant suggesting home schooling for Op's kid almost had me doing a spit take.

WakeUpDead

New Wackbag
Jan 12, 2012
I think most would agree that we should be allowed to own guns, but were are the gun rights people and NRA for the new DEA rules? Anyone that consumes marijuana medical or not, cant buy or own a gun or ammo, 104million US citizens have used pot and 20 million still do it weekly, 20 million citizens have lost their 2nd amendment rights, where is the outrage for this gun issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.