• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Opie & Anthony Listening Thread - 4/16/2013: And... Boom goes the dynamite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanicSlide

is it too soon?
Jun 20, 2004
Long Island, NY
Sure Jimmy, jump to all the conclusions you need, right Ant planning another Vacation, and oh yeah, Benghazi, we got it

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
Sure Jimmy, jump to all the conclusions you need, right Ant planning another Vacation, and oh yeah, Benghazi, we got it
I had to mute it. Just like I had to unfollow Jim yesterday on Twitter. Umpteen "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!" tweets. Ugh, we get it. Unfollow.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
I had to mute it. Just like I had to unfollow Jim yesterday on Twitter. Umpteen "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!" tweets. Ugh, we get it. Unfollow.

ah, I missed it, since Jimmy blocked me a couple of weeks ago

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Ew, that guy got someones blood all over his leg pole, and his blade fell off. Sucks.

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
When will you follow him again?

Justin Sane

Nov 29, 2006
Mansfield, MA
No ones cares or knows but I work 2.5 blocks from the site. I am fine and so are all my coworkers.

Justin Sane

Nov 29, 2006
Mansfield, MA
I don't know who this fuck is but he's not an expert, he's a stupid fuck. There's been more and better journalism done by reddit last night than anywhere else. The crowd sourcing and verification of various sources and information was amazing.

Oh, and the saudi kid was cleared late last night around 1130, after these 3 shitheels went to bed.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
I don't know who this fuck is but he's not an expert, he's a stupid fuck. There's been more and better journalism done by reddit last night than anywhere else. The crowd sourcing and verification of various sources and information was amazing.

Oh, and the saudi kid was cleared late last night around 1130, after these 3 shitheels went to bed.

You need to like call the NY Times & Fox News and let them know about this

Justin Sane

Nov 29, 2006
Mansfield, MA
Will someone please tweet or call them to tell them that the fucking saudi kid was cleared by the fbi during the night? For fucks sake.

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
ah, I missed it, since Jimmy blocked me a couple of weeks ago
haha congrats! What'd you do? Post something bad about him on Wackbag? :rolleyes:
When will you follow him again?
Probably after they stop talking about this.. I do love Jimmy.. but he was highly annoying yesterday. Atheists tend to be as bad as religious people when it comes to their beliefs, or lack thereof. They both try to shove it down your throat.

Justin Sane

Nov 29, 2006
Mansfield, MA
You need to like call the NY Times & Fox News and let them know about this
I don't know what you're implying, but the boston globe, who is owned by the times corporation, confirmed it with the fbi. The daudi kid is not connected.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
haha congrats! What'd you do? Post something bad about him on Wackbag? :rolleyes:

I called him out about something he said, he sent me a DM telling me to fuck off, then he blocked me

5 minutes later he deleted his tweets and changed his opinion

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
I don't know what you're implying, but the boston globe, who is owned by the times corporation, confirmed it with the fbi. The daudi kid is not connected.

well I'm not seeing that anywhere

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
Nothing is more annoying then the guy who doesn't believe in a god or religion and needs to let you know about it like you give a shit.
I've always wondered why jimmy wasn't as famous as I thought he should be. I'm starting to realize more and more every day why.

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
I called him out about something he said, he sent me a DM telling me to fuck off, then he blocked me

5 minutes later he deleted his tweets and changed his opinion
I love the boys but sometimes they're so hypocritical.. I just roll my eyes and continue listening.

Justin Sane

Nov 29, 2006
Mansfield, MA
well I'm not seeing that anywhere
I can't quote or link right now cuz of my phone, I will when I get into my office.

It was an article by kevin cullen that said jon miller of cbs news got confirmation from his confidential fbi sources.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
I can't quote or link right now cuz of my phone, I will when I get into my office.

It was an article by kevin cullen that said jon miller of cbs news got confirmation from his confidential fbi sources.

I'm looking at CBS.com now, can't find anything, might have been taken down. Everything I'm seeing is there still is a POI - not sure if its the same Saudi guy.

I'm guessing in a story like this during the first 24 hours most of the reports are wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom