Opie & Anthony Listening Thread - 6/17/11 -Its my birthday listening thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is all online listening down? I can't connect to shit

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
No doubt Howard is an asshole, but Benji fucking rules.

I can't wait for this fucking trial to be over. Christ on a pony jumping on clouds.

thereturn

It's a relative term
Well then relatively I feel old........ehhhh...at least Im not as old as ant

Also, give it up ant, she obviously killed the brat because it got in the way of her lifestyle.

my online feed is up now...... how they have trouble streaming AUDIO ONLY in 2011 is beyond me

thereturn

They are trying to introduce doubt but she did it, I hope he does fly her up and she stabs him in his theater room.

There is no weight to it, its grandstanding by the defense to implicate someone who has no history of abusing her, shes fucking insane.

ok the official xm app is working, but music dock is not.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I think Opie was waiting for acoustic Godsmack songs and was disappoint.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
fucking brilliant, it sounds like "cats in the cradle" LMAO

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
We love our Menino up these parts.

steve500

Are those really new features on the iPhone? Sharing with less clicks & use a button to take a photo? And what was Ant saying about needing to wait until the fall if you're not a developer?

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Are those really new features on the iPhone? Sharing with less clicks & use a button to take a photo? And what was Ant saying about needing to wait until the fall if you're not a developer?
IOS 5 isn't available until the fall for users. I'm debating becoming an official developer so I can update my devices now.

Status
Not open for further replies.