Opie & Anthony Listening Thread 6-22-2012, Opies Smelly Ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

English Gent

Bet that kid's restaurant makes a mean lead paint chip smoothie.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
I have a police scanner app for my phone. I usually listen to it when I'm stuck in traffic to hear if anyone is dead, or deserves to be dead.

Heading into Miami, hoping the golfers are sleeping in today.

Am I the only one that hopes thet book Stomp for Kitten Video Day?

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Why are they donating money to this woman? I would've been a fucking billionaire if they recorded the verbal abuse I got on the bus back in the day.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Why are they donating money to this woman? I would've been a fucking billionaire if they recorded the verbal abuse I got on the bus back in the day.
Yeah, this.
I also hope she gets smacked by the IRS and the School Department for accepting a large cash gift.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
I want to donate five dollars for the little monsters to split among themselves.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Opie walked 2 1/2 miles in 100 degree heat and didnt shower before he got in bed with his wife (and child...yeesh)? She has the patience of a saint or a weak sense of smell.

thereturn

Shitting on someone for being a landscraper opie? One of our friends runs a landscaping company and has a house larger than most people, I know his niece was bitching at him back a year or so when occupy Atlanta was going on and she was calling him the 1% problem.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Opie walked 2 1/2 miles in 100 degree heat and didnt shower before he got in bed with his wife (and child...yeesh)? She has the patience of a saint or a weak sense of smell.
It's like people with multiple cats. Their olfactory sense become conditioned to the stench. Maybe he should sleep in a bed of kitty litter.

gator1010

what a slob. I cant look at my bed after the gym or work with out getting a shower. Im glad I wasn't the only one who picked up on this.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
This is boring. Here's some entertainment. Opie's hot wife:

gator1010

lol opie's an idiot. spanking your own kid is sexual? what a douche

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
She looks more like the shocker kids mom/sister/whatever than I though. Strange.

BobLoblaw

It's official folks:

Opie needs to retire. ASAP. He is fucking painful to listen to, trying to interact with Ant and Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.