Opie & Anthony Listening Thread - 6/6/2012: D-Day + 68 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the "Things we had that kids wouldn't understand" break I hope they do a "What's your favorite ice cream?" break....

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Went to a drive-in two weeks ago. It was fun and fairly cheap.

PatriceRules

So yeah...

*crickets*
:clap:

BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA HAAA HAAA NOISES

There's a new one stuck in my fuckin head all day

Tom Papa coming up next......should be a gooooooood mownin

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Mornin', sweethearts.

Blurp is in the naughty chair thinking about what he's done. Should be nice and blurpstink free here this morning. Enjoy.

CousinDave

UPS still does COD for business - checks or certified funds no cash

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Well this thread is humming right along.

'Sup fuckos.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Do we get a recap of the Burp-plosion?

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
holy shit.
The online player is literally 4 minutes behind my radio.
Ridiculous.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Do we get a recap of the Burp-plosion?
I was conducting a psyop experiment on Blurp. I was trying to see if I could get him to swallow his tongue. He took the bait and pretty soon threatened to pop a cap in my dome with his gun/girlfriend. Bye bye Blurp... off to the penalty box he went.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
holy shit.
The online player is literally 4 minutes behind my radio.
Ridiculous.
Blurp is behind that also. He found another way to annoy the World, while this on is on hold.

I haven't had a chance to listen to todays show yet. I hope they have Otto, Bill Burr, Tom Papa, and Danny Ross. That would be a star studded event!!! Oh.. And I hope Opie bitches about management, and how he's "So Fuckin' Done With This Place!!"

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Are we really talking about 7th grader scams?

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
I was conducting a psyop experiment on Blurp. I was trying to see if I could get him to swallow his tongue. He took the bait and pretty soon threatened to pop a cap in my dome with his gun/girlfriend. Bye bye Blurp... off to the penalty box he went.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
I haven't had a chance to listen to todays show yet. I hope they have Otto, Bill Burr, Tom Papa, and Danny Ross. That would be a star studded event!!! Oh.. And I hope Opie bitches about management, and how he's "So Fuckin' Done With This Place!!"

OPIE
Could've been a model

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
What thread, please?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I chased him around the board... not sure what thread it was where he actually stepped on his dick... maybe confessional thread?
It was the Confessional booth, at least for the majority of it. TSOS nuked most of it from orbit. It now starts around page 230 and lacks all context whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.