Opie & Anthony Listening Thread - Thu 08/16/07: Far Away Fun Fact Phone Call Thursday

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
Nov 20, 2005
Queens
Natesac is a cunt :action-sm

Goood morning pests, I pulled an all nighter to hear this show basically.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
hey im great thanks, im hoping to get thru on far away phone call thursday. although i have no fun facts yet.

Warren

Fucking Fan
May 7, 2006
Kilgore, Texas
bale is a great actor. the guys should see if they can get him in when "Dark Knight" comes out.

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
hey im great thanks, im hoping to get thru on far away phone call thursday. although i have no fun facts yet.
That thing about you getting thrown through a gauntlet of naggers is pretty interesting... I'd go with that.

Warren

Fucking Fan
May 7, 2006
Kilgore, Texas
I never call. I never get to listen live. I am listening to yesterdays show now.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
great movie that american psycho. ever read the book? far crazier. when it first came out, i saw it with a girlfriend at the time who was deeply disturbed that i laughed so hard at the murders. i always thought it was hilarious.

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
he tasks me! i wanted to make the thread but instead i'll give you one of these :action-sm and ask politely if i'll be beat up for wearing tigers paraphenalia to the yankees game this weekend
Tigers paraphernalia is for queers.

Warren

Fucking Fan
May 7, 2006
Kilgore, Texas
never read the book. I also like Dexter on Showtime its a good show about a Serial Killer. also based on a book.

you should see The machinest with bale. great movie also. like I said bale is a great actor

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
i take that as a yes
Depends on where you're sitting. Bleachers might be a bad idea... but otherwise, you should be ok. It gets bad when it's an AL East team. True Yankees fan don't give you shit at the game about cheering for the other team... they'll just cheer louder. I hate it when they start personal attacks against people at the stadium. Mostly meatheads who used to be gym class heroes and are now working with the sanitation department, and hate their lives.