LT Opie & Erock in the Morning, 9/8/16, The Start of a New Era!

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Pete Davidson, Sherrod Small, and The Distefano Thing all bailed ...

... and they're scrambling. :haha7:

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Davidson tomorrow, Chris is on his way, and Sherrod overslept and his driver waited an hour and a half for the lazy Negro.

So Kenny grabs a mic ... :cool:

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Wendy Williams is on around 10 ...

Last edited:

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
"I used to be as sick as you," said Opie to Chris.

Radio gold. :meh:

monkeylove

Wendy Williams is on around 10 ...

Fuck me this show fucking sucks now. Good God what a shit show this is. Oct is going to be interesting to see what direction they go but if this is any indication then just nuke this shit and start over

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Fuck me this show fucking sucks now. Good God what a shit show this is. Oct is going to be interesting to see what direction they go but if this is any indication then just nuke this shit and start over
I get the bitching, but just for shits and giggles at least try to be entertaining when you bash. Al least give the mere mortals something to work with.

Of course it's always cool to drop in, take a shit, then run. :rolleyes:

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
You pick on ERock, but his show isn't actually bad.

chris distefano is horribly unfunny. Vos is dumb in a funny way. distefano is just dumb

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
"What would happen if [Hillary] dropped dead tomorrow?"

Joe Biden would get drafted to run.

Kobrakai NYC

I hope this is a wake up call for Greg, you don't want to do a show with Jimmy but at least he shows up when he's supposed too. These new guys have no work ethic and showed Greg zero respect this morning. How important is a solo Opie show? Not much, hit the snooze. :D

I'm glad I checked this thread first. This looks like a pass for me. It's Opie and that moron DeStefano with Wendy Williams as a guest?

Nothing funnier than a dummy who calls the wrong station.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Opie with no guests? This should be...something.

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
I hope this is a wake up call for Greg, you don't want to do a show with Jimmy but at least he shows up when he's supposed too. These new guys have no work ethic and showed Greg zero respect this morning. How important is a solo Opie show? Not much, hit the snooze. :D

I'm glad I checked this thread first. This looks like a pass for me. It's Opie and that moron DeStefano with Wendy Williams as a guest?
Not for nothing but does Viv/Sherrod/Norman/DiStef get paid for being 3rd or even 2nd mic most of the week?? I don't think they see a dime for this and I can't imagine "the exposre they get" is worth it since the show's listeners had to ahve dropped tremendously the past few years. Opie literally relies ion these guys for content...they are not stopping in every few weeks to plug something. Maybe they collectively realized, "why the fuck am I getting up so early for no money to carry this millionairs ass?"

Opie makes 7 figures, been on radio since he was 18, and was trying to pull people from HR into studio because god forbid Mr. Radio could do an hour by himself. Today was BRUTALLY bad, argueable the worst show ever under the "Opie" banner. Right now the shows they used to Jocktober should play the past month of this show and rip on them for being just as bad, meandering and uninteresting.