Opie Had Been Fired by SiriusXM

Tiny Tommy

Feb 16, 2014
He had one really good idea, he just failed to execute...

At least he became a spooky ghost and didn't live in the disingenuous public apology era. Could you imagine?

"Guys, I really cocked this one up.... Oops, can't say cock. That's male sexism, even though gender is now a conceptual intangible thing that can't be defined by simple biology."

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
He said nothing but nice things, it's just that nobody actually speaks German, that's the problem here.
If he hadn't 1) Gone mad or 2) Been dumb enough to wage a war on two fronts, we might all be speaking German now.

Well, invading Russia during winter was also retarded, just ask Napoleon.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
HOLD THE PHONES!! Now we know the Opster has been unemployed for a while, but the wait has been worth it IMO. Funny and poignant.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I'm listening to this...

It's rough listening but I still find pleasure listening to the drama now and then.

Apparently, Opie had $1500 a day to split among his co-hosts.

Fred West

Jul 4, 2014
I'm listening to this...

It's rough listening but I still find pleasure listening to the drama now and then.

Apparently, Opie had $1500 a day to split among his co-hosts.
More like "My Wife Interrupts Me", am I right, gang?

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
Yup. All I can take from it is, Bonnie is a talent-deprived cunt.
When Ant was in rehab and someone was hosting for him, they made some joke about retards getting raped and pregnant. She has a retard sister and took it personally, was offended and walked off. She doesn't have a thick enough skin to do comedy.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
When Ant was in rehab and someone was hosting for him, they made some joke about retards getting raped and pregnant. She has a retard sister and took it personally, was offended and walked off. She doesn't have a thick enough skin to do comedy.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Bonnie married a retarded person, sir. She loves them, too, much.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
The Original was much more obnoxiously titled "Brutha Man".

Gone from his Periscope, but someone had the foresight to upload it to the Tubes.

He said it was difficult keeping it unfunny and not being too off the cuff.

Last edited:

Opie&JimmyShow

May 21, 2008
NYC
I see both sides of the argument. Vos has always been there for Opie, Anthony, and Jim. Opie's problem is that he just can't rise above petty nonsense and Vos's problem is that Vos is all about the money. I bet that comment that Opie made that pissed him off asking "what the fuck does Vos want now" was probably half joking and half serious. Vos is Morey from Good Fella's. Always busting balls about what he did, what he is gonna do, how much he does, how much he is owed etc...By this point, Opie had just about had it with everyone and everything SiriusXM related. Vos should recognize that Opie is in a tenuous position. Since Vos os all about Vos and lacks empathy, he can't see past his own short-sightedness. Most comedians and actors are like that. Vos also mentioned all the times he did things for them for free. Vos is under the impression that whenever he say's or does something funny he should be paid for it. The reality is that the fact that any comedian can make money of any sort for being funny is a luxury, not a privilege.

I give Bonnie credit for trying to steer him around some of his bullshit.

Opie&JimmyShow

May 21, 2008
NYC
The Original was much more obnoxiously titled "Brutha Man".

Gone from his Periscope, but someone had the foresight to upload it to the Tubes.

He said it was difficult keeping it unfunny and not being too off the cuff.
Last time Ant was filming in Time Square it cost him his job and was labeled a racist. Good to see him making progress.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Vos's problem is that Vos is all about the money.
Vos also mentioned all the times he did things for them for free. Vos is under the impression that whenever he say's or does something funny he should be paid for it.
Wasn't one of the points that Vos didn't get any money from Opie while unfunny dickheads like Sherrod, Henley and Di Stefano did? All things considered, Vos actually seems like a good guy, but when your supposed friend will give money to others but not to you... well yeah then fuck it, it is about the money.

Mags

LDAR king
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I see both sides of the argument. Vos has always been there for Opie, Anthony, and Jim. Opie's problem is that he just can't rise above petty nonsense and Vos's problem is that Vos is all about the money. I bet that comment that Opie made that pissed him off asking "what the fuck does Vos want now" was probably half joking and half serious. Vos is Morey from Good Fella's. Always busting balls about what he did, what he is gonna do, how much he does, how much he is owed etc...By this point, Opie had just about had it with everyone and everything SiriusXM related. Vos should recognize that Opie is in a tenuous position. Since Vos os all about Vos and lacks empathy, he can't see past his own short-sightedness. Most comedians and actors are like that. Vos also mentioned all the times he did things for them for free. Vos is under the impression that whenever he say's or does something funny he should be paid for it. The reality is that the fact that any comedian can make money of any sort for being funny is a luxury, not a privilege.

I give Bonnie credit for trying to steer him around some of his bullshit.
There’s an old saying:

“If you go out in the world and meet one asshole, he’s prolly just an asshole. If you go out and EVERYONE you meet is an asshole, you’re probably Opie.”

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
There’s an old saying:

“If you go out in the world and meet one asshole, he’s prolly just an asshole. If you go out and EVERYONE you meet is an asshole, you’re probably Opie.”
I think in this case everyone really is an asshole. Including Opie. Maybe even especially Opie, for surrounding himself with assholes and then always being surprised when they act like assholes.

Fred West

Jul 4, 2014
I think in this case everyone really is an asshole. Including Opie. Maybe even especially Opie, for surrounding himself with assholes and then always being surprised when they act like assholes.
Even Erock and Sam who were his bitches? Neither of them want anything to do with him, either.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Even Erock and Sam who were his bitches? Neither of them want anything to do with him, either.
Sam definitely. Erock seems like a nice guy.

Fred West

Jul 4, 2014
Sam definitely. Erock seems like a nice guy.
Erock seems to agree with Mags...

• erockradio[READ BEFORE SWIPING] Headed out this cold Halloween morning, in costume. I’m someone wealthy and obnoxious, yet has a disheveled beard and dresses like a homeless person. Someone who isn’t self aware. Someone who is out of place no matter what the situation. Someone who causes grief, anxiety, and ruins everything for the people around him. Someone whose actions and attitude forced resentment from the others who had to work with him. Someone who has to be carried through it all because he can’t do anything on his own. Someone left to wander the earth now that this story is done. [SWIPE PHOTO]
    You guessed it: ‘Iron Fist’.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Erock seems to agree with Mags...

• erockradio[READ BEFORE SWIPING] Headed out this cold Halloween morning, in costume. I’m someone wealthy and obnoxious, yet has a disheveled beard and dresses like a homeless person. Someone who isn’t self aware. Someone who is out of place no matter what the situation. Someone who causes grief, anxiety, and ruins everything for the people around him. Someone whose actions and attitude forced resentment from the others who had to work with him. Someone who has to be carried through it all because he can’t do anything on his own. Someone left to wander the earth now that this story is done. [SWIPE PHOTO]
    You guessed it: ‘Iron Fist’.
Hopefully we can all agree that Iron Fist is garbage.

Mags

LDAR king
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Impartial Piggy is best Piggy. At some point you have to see that The Opster really is an asshole, however. It’s not just O&A people, even ultra nice guy Matt Iseman has turned on him. I mean, Matt Iseman?

He’s burned so many bridges in so little time that even Kevin Brennan is jealous.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Impartial Piggy is best Piggy. At some point you have to see that The Opster really is an asshole, however. It’s not just O&A people, even ultra nice guy Matt Iseman has turned on him. I mean, Matt Iseman?

He’s burned so many bridges in so little time that even Kevin Brennan is jealous.
How do you feel about Iron Fist though?