Opie Had Been Fired by SiriusXM

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
This is the description on Podcast Addict

Opie has been synonymous with irreverent and hilarious radio for decades. Opie has come a long way from his shock jock days and his talent as a curator of captivating conversation is undeniable. Opie Radio is a blend of current events, comedy, and talking to real, everyday people. Helping Opie entertain and inform are close friends that have been part his orbit for decades. It’s Unfiltered, Funny, and FREE! Opie Radio is the original podcast for discovering new comics, varying viewpoints and hilarious commentary. New Episodes released every Monday and Wednesday.

Haven't listened yet. I am more interested in editing that description. Not in a snarky way, but in a grammatical one.
It’s FREE! Like most of Opie’s lunches.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Probably just a huge dropoff after Joe. Or something about the way they skew new subscriptions.

I'm pretty fucking far from an Opie hater, but this is a guy who struggles to get more than a few dozen likes on most of his tweets. I can't even pretend he's setting the podcast world on fire.
Did the actual podcast drop yet?

Edit: Nope.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I can’t wait! It’s FREE!
All the podcasts are free on Westwood One. Maybe he shouldn't go out of his way to point that out. Also, he's third from the bottom in "Popular" on the Westwood One app, right above a guy who only has two episodes out. But Chris Jericho is number two, so who knows how that is ranked.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
What kind of commercials will they be running to offset the cost of the said podcast?

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
I legitimately cannot wait to hear this. I need to channel my anger and frustrations back onto him, and he hasn't given me any reasons for a long time.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
One minute in and so far, so bad. The overediting is so distracting I don't know if I can make it through.

He edits out even tiny pauses between words. Yikes.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
His banter with Ruiz about his house is pretty good.

For me to poop on.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The day has finally arrived. I'm about to unwrap my gift.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The first 60 minutes or so are boring. Then it gets good, though.
60 minutes? Damn, this is going to be agonizing, isn't it?

I'm just trying out a new set of EarPods. These things are amazing. I'm probably going to look like a lunatic as I'm walking around the hospital laughing in hysterics at the Opester's madcap hijinx.