Opie Invades Hoo Hoo's Compound. May be Fired

Since WYSP

Oct 9, 2015
He's still doing that same shit show on a classic rock station in Philly.
I don't listen to anything but sportstalk now since I still have an XM for
when they talk basketball but the station shows up a lot at Phillies games.
I'll never understand how he made a successful 30+ year career in radio.
FWIW, I hate all Philly teams but WIP was what I listened to every morning when I lived in South Jersey. Angelo is out of his mind. Wish I could have gotten to Wing Bowl at least once

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I'll never understand how he made a successful 30+ year career in radio.
FWIW, I hate all Philly teams but WIP was what I listened to every morning when I lived in South Jersey. Angelo is out of his mind. Wish I could have gotten to Wing Bowl at least once
I never got the Morning Zoo crap. It's boring.
Cataldi is the biggest example of a shitty sports fan ever and how
he has stayed on the radio is beyond me. He and Kenny from the
"Dirty 30" can go fuck themselves.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
Op and Ant are talking about it on each other's shows with Vos & DeRosa. It's pretty goddamn funny.
Ant's phoner made it sound like both of 'em are ready to bury the hatchet, but it did get awkward when they brought up the Patrice benefit. Before that Rich was alternately stupid funny with his Jimmy Johnson gaffe and fucking hilarious when he was cutting on DeRosa and Gass. Pretty good show today.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Howie should make Opie scrub his shitty draws; until they're sparkling clean.

Ants Lost Gun

Oct 1, 2016
If SXM is really waiting to hear how Howard feels about someone walking in his hallway, they're a FAR more screwed up company than I gave them credit for.

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
If SXM is really waiting to hear how Howard feels about someone walking in his hallway, they're a FAR more screwed up company than I gave them credit for.
Especially when Stern is again taking a week off. And when he returns, he has another dead Wack Packer (Nicole Bass) to pay tribute to.

Since WYSP

Oct 9, 2015
I never got the Morning Zoo crap. It's boring.
Cataldi is the biggest example of a shitty sports fan ever and how
he has stayed on the radio is beyond me. He and Kenny from the
"Dirty 30" can go fuck themselves.
So yer sayin' we disagree about Angelo? :D
He made me laugh daily. Al Morganti seems like such a stiff when hes doing hockey but he was often good for a quick one liner. Wicked sense of humor IMO.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
I know that Stern is their biggest asset, but doesn't mean you have to give him run of the company.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
You seem really upset. Take it easy, man.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Radio wars!

Only in this case Opie is like those Japs in the jungle that thought WW2 was still going on 20 years later, when actually they were simply alone and forgotten.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Radio wars!

Only in this case Opie is like those Japs in the jungle that thought WW2 was still going on 20 years later, when actually they were simply alone and forgotten.
They found a nip on Guam in 1974.

Tiny Tommy

Feb 16, 2014
Radio wars!

LOL.

He should've plastered it in WOW stickers.

Way to be a brotherman, Op.