Opie opens up.

DiggerNick

Donator
The Opester expresses a heretofore unseen level of honesty about the break up.

Unfortunately, it's with Sal and that half-witted walking scrotum Mike Bocchetti.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The Opester expresses a heretofore unseen level of honesty about the break up.

Unfortunately, it's with Sal and that half-witted walking scrotum Mike Bocchetti.

I can only take about 3 minutes of bocchetti

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Bocchetti and bobo did a show on TACS that was funny because it was so awful, I actually like bobo he’s a great retard Bocchetti.... not so great, is he a “real” comedian? Or just another retard KTC found

DiggerNick

Donator
Pretty sure he was Artie's retard initially.

Bobobie

I know Vos finally came clean on the Opie situation. How Opie would have power trips and would make the comics wait for no apparent reason. How didn't like anyone busting his balls.

DiggerNick

Donator
I know Vos finally came clean on the Opie situation. How Opie would have power trips and would make the comics wait for no apparent reason. How didn't like anyone busting his balls.
Even Bob Kelly went off on Anthony's show about being made to sit for an hour out in the hall while he has to watch them all laughing and having a good time in the studio, so he got fed up and left.

Seems the Opester was fond of that kind of petty shit.

Bobobie

Even Bob Kelly went off on Anthony's show about being made to sit for an hour out in the hall while he has to watch them all laughing and having a good time in the studio, so he got fed up and left.

When he says "stabbing him in the back", Is he truly delusional or just mimicking Sterns level of arrogance?

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member

Nothing tops the day Mike Rowe was in studio and some boring old hag took his whole time slot.
That one pissed me off, I wanted to hear a fun Mike day and got shit radio.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator

Yep. Opie knew the minute Bawby came in The Opster becomes even less relevant and it’s Candy Crush time. To assert some kind of power, he’d keep comics waiting outside. Vos has said the same.

NuttyJim

I have no ill will towards Opie. I tried to listen to his podcast but he just isn’t funny to me. He had his moments during the O&A years but this podcast is just awkward.

It’s not even a good awkward. For example, Michael Malice sounds extremely awkward but he’s smart as hell and I learn shit during his show.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Yep. Opie knew the minute Bawby came in The Opster becomes even less relevant and it’s Candy Crush time. To assert some kind of power, he’d keep comics waiting outside. Vos has said the same.
Bobby, like Opie, Anthony, and the rest of them, is well past his prime. Damn shame, all of it.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
I have no ill will towards Opie. I tried to listen to his podcast but he just isn’t funny to me. He had his moments during the O&A years but this podcast is just awkward.

It’s not even a good awkward. For example, Michael Malice sounds extremely awkward but he’s smart as hell and I learn shit during his show.
Malice is the only personality who I can overlook his delivery quirks.

NuttyJim

Malice is the only personality who I can overlook his delivery quirks.
His twitter is even worse except you know he is intentionally fucking with people.

He’s just fucking ridiculously smart.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Gregg is proof you can do something for 20 years, and still absolutely suck at it. "Here's a video of Opie opening up." And? Why watch it? When every last comic or funny person that was ever on that show says how Gregg is essentially a piece of shit, it's actually everyone else that is 'a hater' and not Gregg?

He's gone. Radio and podcasts are better for it. And any mention of him anywhere is with mild revulsion and someone to be made fun of.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Nothing tops the day Mike Rowe was in studio and some boring old hag took his whole time slot.
That one pissed me off, I wanted to hear a fun Mike day and got shit radio.
Oh yeah. Victoria Gotti.