LT OPIE RADIO 10|4|16

Probably not. They both seemed to agree that the O&A days are behind them. Still though, it was funny shit today. Felt nostalgic listening to it.
That's bullshit pride talking. Opie is making less money. Anthony, no matter how many times KTC tells him they're building a successful platform, is bleeding more money than he knows because he trusts that moron. He is building nothing but KTC bank account.

I would be stunned if they don't do a reunion show before Christmas, and a permanent one isn't talked about shortly after it.

Is Jim's luck so bad that in a year the Opie and Anthony show will be back and he'll be out?

Since WYSP

Did the last 45 minutes of the afternoon show just neuter the morning show?

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I'd appreciate a PM if someone has a good source to download the show.

Did the last 45 minutes of the afternoon show just neuter the morning show?
Jim will probably cry about it tomorrow. Call Opit dishonest and try to change the narrative, but that was more compelling than anything he did this morning.

Since WYSP

Opie admitted as much, the chemistry not the love, at the end of the conversation.
Theres been some pretty good sports teams and bands where no one got along for 22 hours a day until it was show time and then they were an irresistible force. Boo hoo!! We don't get along! I love those guys and I hate them at the same time.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Am I on everyone's ignore?
Well maybe if you actually added anything of content, such as a relevant audio clip, people wouldn't have you on ignore.

(I hate grabbing audio from YouTube, so I was actually asking for a different source.)